NEW YORK, Nov 17 The head of Puerto Rico's indebted utility has resigned following criticism of the slow restoration of power to the island after Hurricane Maria, the U.S. territory's governor said.
* Says existing lessor Scout Aviation II, LLC has committed to provide up to $8.5 million in post-petition financing
Nov 17 The head of Puerto Rico's troubled utility has resigned following the slow restoration of power after Hurricane Maria, according to a government source.
* Reorganisation plan was passed by secured creditors group by voting
* Bitachon Offshore Contractor Oy has been placed into bankruptcy on Nov 16 by District Court of Helsinki
BRIEF-Gtl Infra says investment bankers have got various bids from investors under stake sale process
* Investment bankers have got various bids from investors under stake sale process Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REAL INDUSTRY AND REAL ALLOY’S U.S. OPERATIONS INITIATE CHAPTER 11 PROCEEDINGS
* Pacific Drilling Sa - bankruptcy court granted relief requested by co in certain first day motions related to ordinary course business activities
HOUSTON, Nov 16 Offshore oil drilling and service companies, hurt by the energy industry's shift to lower-cost shale and away from deepwater projects, are dominating the year's energy bankruptcies in North America, according to law firm Haynes and Boone.
* Outlined several initiatives as part of company's ongoing transformation
- M&A: UPDATE 4-Comcast, Verizon approached Twenty-First Century Fox to buy some assets -sources
- IPOs: Carige set to sign share issue underwriting accord Friday or over weekend - source
- Private Capital: BRIEF-D'Ieteren and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice enter discussions regarding partnership investment in Belron
- Hedge Funds: Cryptocurrency hedge funds top 100 for first time
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Altona Mining says Copper Mountain to buy Co for A$93 mln
Free Deals Newsletter
Odit Voluptate Labore Ipsum Elit. Quia Omnis Doloremque Et. Nesciunt Aliquid Accusantium Aliquam.