LONDON, Feb 21 British company SimplyBiz is joining a queue of financial services firms preparing for flotations on the London stock market with plans for a listing that could value the group at more than 150 million pounds ($209 million).
ISTANBUL, Feb 21 Turkey has mandated Bank of China, HSBC and ICBC to explore bond issuance opportunities in China's panda market, the Turkish Treasury said on Wednesday.
* Elliott Capital Advisors discloses nearly 5 pct Fidessa stake (Updates market reaction, adds details on Elliott)
* INTENTION TO RAISE GROSS PROCEEDS OF APPROXIMATELY £170 MILLION
* Swiss software supplier pursuing expansion beyond banking sector
* Shares fall 4.4 percent (Adds investor reaction, share update, CEO quote)
LONDON, Feb 20 British sportswear retailer Sports Direct plans to buy back up to 100 million pounds ($139.7 million) of its equity as it seeks to further reduce the share capital of the company, it said on Tuesday.
LONDON, Feb 20 Augmentum Fintech , a closed-ended investment firm backed by Rothschild firm RIT Capital Partners, plans to raise at least 100 million pounds ($139.69 million) through an initial public offering in London, it said on Tuesday.
* AUGMENTUM FINTECH PLC, A NEWLY ESTABLISHED CLOSED-ENDED INVESTMENT COMPANY, TODAY ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO LAUNCH AN INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING.
ZURICH, Feb 20 Swiss banking software supplier Temenos said on Tuesday it was in advanced discussions regarding a possible all-cash offer for Britain's Fidessa Group .
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Deutsche Boerse aims for quarter of euro clearing after Brexit
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Beate Uhse: Insolvency Proceedings Under Self-Administration For Unit Beate Uhse Netherlands B.V.
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Greenlight Raises $16 Mln Series A Financing And Announces New Strategic Partnerships
- Hedge Funds: Bridgewater’s bet against Europe shines light on patchy short-selling rules
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-U.S. Intel plans $5 bln investment in Israeli plant - minister