* Berenberg, Citi acting as joint bookrunners (Adds details from conference call)
* Opted for loan against ringfenced stake instead of sale (Updates paragraph 10 on debt position)
LONDON, Sept 12 EnQuest switched from plans to sell a stake in its flagship North Sea oilfield to borrowing money against it after two sets of sale talks had to be abandoned as a deadline for a debt repayment approached, industry and banking sources said.
* Some UK shareholders have expressed concern (Adds details on Dutch dividend tax)
LONDON, Sept 11 Consumer goods giant Unilever said simplifying its parent company structure from two UK and Dutch legal entities into a single holding company would be achieved through a UK scheme of arrangement and a Dutch legal merger.
Sept 11 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
BEIJING/PARIS Sept 10 Volvo Cars and its Chinese owner Geely have postponed plans to float shares in the Swedish carmaker, blaming trade tensions and a downturn in automotive stocks.
* Listing expected in October (Updates with 2017 earnings, paragraph 10)
DUBAI, Sept 10 Aldar Properties, the state-linked builder of Abu Dhabi's Formula One circuit, has hired banks to arrange a U.S. dollar-denominated sukuk issue of at least $750 million, sources familiar with the matter said.
* IPO prospectus due around Sept. 20 (Adds CEO quotes from interview)
- M&A: UPDATE 1-ITV CEO declines comment on Endemol Shine, will be "very disciplined" on deals
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Shareholders of Brazil's Oi approve new board, capital raise
- Private Capital: UPDATE 2-European shares fall, briefly, as China retaliates with more tariffs
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund Man Group shares bounce after assets rise in first half
- Regulatory News: Investors net short in Treasuries falls to 7-week low - survey