May 25 Washington, D.C.'s airports authority will lead a holiday-shortened week in the U.S. municipal bond market, issuing $578 million in refunding bonds as it forges on with capital projects at the region's two main airports.
May 25 Old Mutual shareholders approved an employee share bonus plan on Friday, although the Anglo-South African financial services group faced a backlash over granting non-performance based awards to executives.
May 25 Britain's Capita Plc said on Friday it raised 681.4 million pounds ($911 million) through a rights issue aimed at paying down debt, plugging a pension deficit and boosting investment.
* U.S. import tariffs offset by higher prices for pipes (Adds details, quotes)
ST PETERSBURG, May 24 IPSCO Tubulars, the U.S. subsidiary of Russian oil and gas pipemaker TMK, remains committed to a potential initial public offering (IPO), TMK said on Thursday.
LONDON, May 24 Mining firm Petra Diamonds said it aims to raise $178 million to help cut its debt burden, and warned it could run low on working capital and breach its debt covenants if shareholders do not back the proposed rights issue.
ST PETERSBURG, May 24 Polyus, Russia's largest gold producer, said on Thursday 2018 production was likely to be at the upper end of its forecast range of 2.375-2.425 million troy ounces.
LONDON, May 24 Mining firm Petra Diamonds said on Thursday it would raise $178 million from investors to cut debt after it was hobbled by a strong South African rand, delays in production, strikes and a confiscated consignment of diamonds.
DUBLIN, May 24 Smurfit Kappa has agreed to buy Dutch paper and recycling firm Reparenco for about 460 million euros ($539 million), the Irish packaging group said on Thursday, in its effort to see off a takeover bid from U.S. rival International Paper (IP).
* INTENTION TO CONDUCT A NON PRE-EMPTIVE CASH PLACING ( "PLACING") TO INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS OF UP TO 14,107,224 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF 25 PENCE PER SHARE IN CAPITAL OF COMPANY
- M&A: PRESS DIGEST- British Business - May 28
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 2-China's CITIC pays CEFC's Czech debts to end spat, to take over J&T stake
- Private Capital: Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on May 28
- Hedge Funds: Commentary: Hedge funds trapped in near-term Brent futures
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Lava covers potentially explosive well at Hawaii geothermal plant