MILAN, Nov 17 Italy's Banca Carige is set to sign an underwriting accord with banks for its share issue on Friday or over the weekend, a source close to the matter said, paving the way for the launch of a capital raise needed to safeguard its future.
* Failed to sign underwriting accord with CS, Deutsche, Barclays
LONDON, Nov 16 Britain's biggest debt collector Cabot Credit Management abandoned its plan on Thursday for an initial public offering (IPO), the latest in a string of companies to ditch attempts to list on the London Stock Exchange.
MOSCOW, Nov 15 Russian food retailer Magnit has launched a two-step equity fundraising deal aiming to raise around $700 million to fund its expansion.
LONDON, Nov 15 Anglo-South African insurer Old Mutual said on Wednesday it was on course to list its wealth unit in 2018 and announced a series of planned changes to the brand.
* Shareholder Lavreno Limited sold 7,100,000 shares at 6,185 roubles ($102.56) apiece through an accelerated bookbuild;
* Shell now at $25 bln of $30 bln asset sale target (Recasts with full stake sale, adds analyst comment)
Nov 13 Royal Dutch Shell said on Monday it was selling part of its stake in Woodside Petroleum Ltd to equity investors for about $1.7 billion.
FRANKFURT, Nov 11 Deutsche Bank has selected Barclays, Citigroup and Credit Suisse as senior bookrunners for the initial public offering (IPO) of its asset-management arm, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Saturday.
LONDON, Nov 10 Botswana coal producer Minergy plans to list in London next year to give it access to a pool of capital that it could tap at a later date to fund its expansion, it said on Friday.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Centrica to scrap standard tariff to fend off energy price cap
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Court decides on opening of rehabilitation proceedings of Vistal Gdynia
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Locus Robotics announces $25 million Series B funding
- Hedge Funds: Cryptocurrency hedge funds top 100 for first time
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-AIR PRODUCTS WINS OXYGEN & NITROGEN SUPPLY CONTRACT IN GUANGDONG PROVINCE