MOSCOW, Aug 17 The Commercial Court in London has ordered a freeze of assets owned by brothers Dmitry and Alexei Ananyev, secured against Russia's Vozrozhdenie Bank and other international assets, a law firm representing investors said.
BRUSSELS, Aug 17 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRUSSELS, Aug 16 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Faroe Petroleum seeks to keep DNO off its board (Adds share price move, analyst, Faroe statement)
* Shares rise 3 percent, leading blue-chip index (Adds detail, UK business, outlook, CEO)
LONDON, Aug 16 British holiday retailer On the Beach said it was on track to meet forecasts as its business model shielded it from the impact of the hot weather, which has hit bigger rivals TUI Group and Thomas Cook .
Aug 16 British social care services firm CareTech Holdings Plc on Thursday agreed to buy rival Cambian Group Plc in a deal that could be valued up to 372 million pounds ($472.66 million), as it looks to bolster its child care business.
Aug 16 British social care services firm CareTech Holdings Plc said on Thursday it will offer either cash-and-stock or all cash to acquire rival Cambian Group Plc.
Aug 16 Sinclair Pharma said on Thursday that Britain's Takeover Panel had agreed to allow privately owned China Grand Enterprises and its affiliate company Huadong Medicine Co more time to make an offer for the British firm.
LONDON, Aug 16 Britain's Takeover Panel said on Thursday it had confirmed its ruling that Walt Disney might have to offer at least 14 pounds a share to buy UK pay-television group Sky.
- Finance: Brazilian fund Previ rejects Mubadala bid for infrastructure co- filing
- Technology: M&A lending to US blue-chip firms on summer hiatus
- Healthcare: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer: PRESS DIGEST- Canada-Aug 17
- Energy: Denmark's Maersk to spin off drilling business, sell down Total stake
- Industrials: UPDATE 3-CalWater ends SJW pursuit, clearing way for Connecticut Water deal