OSLO, Oct 15 Aker BP has agreed to buy Equinor's 77.8 percent stake in Norway's King Lear gas and condensate discovery for $250 million in cash, the two companies said on Monday.
* Shares down 2.8 pct (Recasts, adds detail, shares, analyst and investor)
* Centrica subsidiary Direct Energy Business has agreed to buy the retail electricity business of Source Power and Gas LLC, a wholly owned indirect U.S. subsidiary of Australian power company ERM Power Limited, Centrica said on Monday
Oct 15 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
NUSA DUA, Indonesia, Oct 13 Standard Chartered Plc is "actively working" on options for its stake in Indonesia's PT Bank Permata tbk, the British lender's Chief Executive Bill Winters said on Saturday.
NEW YORK, Oct 12 (LPC) - KKR Capital Markets is arranging a leveraged financing that will back the US$6.7bn sale of one of its portfolio companies, insurance services provider Sedgwick, as private equity firms continue to boost their lending capabilities.
LONDON, Oct 12 Britain's Sports Direct, the sportswear group controlled by retail tycoon Mike Ashley, has agreed to buy the freehold of the Frasers department store in Glasgow for 95 million pounds ($125.7 million), it said on Friday.
LONDON, Oct 12 Sports Direct, the British sportswear group controlled by retail tycoon Mike Ashley, has agreed to buy the Frasers department store in Glasgow for 95 million pounds ($125.7 million), it said on Friday.
UPDATE 1-Blackstone close to 800 mln pound deal to buy British live events business NEC Group -Sky News
Oct 11 Blackstone Group is nearing a deal to buy British live events business NEC Group, and has agreed to pay just over 800 million pounds ($1.06 billion) for the business, Sky News reported on Thursday.
- Finance: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Technology: Brazilian education firm Kroton sees room for more acquisitions -CEO
- Healthcare: UPDATE 3-France's Ingenico targeted by Natixis, Edenred in payments deal flurry
- Consumer: UPDATE 2-Sweden's Northvolt lands BMW deal in boost before fund raising
- Energy: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Industrials: UPDATE 4-Gol buyout plan wipes 39 pct off Smiles market cap, prompts Brazil inquiry