* Deal expected to close in Q3 (Adds further details on deal, background)
ZURICH, May 25 A consortium led by Swiss asset manager Partners Group Holding will buy Techem from Macquarie in a deal that values the German metering company at an enterprise value of 4.6 billion euros ($5.4 billion), Partners Group said on Friday.
ZURICH, May 25 Swiss luxury goods group Richemont has clinched its takeover offer for Yoox Net-a-Porter (YNAP) by garnering more than 95 percent of the Italian group's shares, the companies said on Friday.
May 25 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GRAPHIC-EU imports of Russian gas: http://tmsnrt.rs/2nz1ySg (Adds reaction from Poland, quote from Gazprom source)
* Ryanair says it has not made an approach (Adds Ryanair comment, updates shares)
BRUSSELS, May 24 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
LONDON, May 24 Uber said it will provide more information in the coming weeks on how it plans to stop diesel using cars in London and of a proposed scrappage scheme, as the court date nears for the taxi app to defend its right to operate in London nears.
DUBLIN, May 24 Ryanair has never made an approach for Norwegian Air and does not intend to, the Irish airline said on Thursday, disputing claims made by the chief executive of its rival budget carrier.
- Finance: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Technology: T-Mobile says ex-Trump campaign manager advising on Sprint merger
- Healthcare: PRESS DIGEST -Wall Street Journal - May 24
- Consumer: Herff Jones maker Varsity Brands explores sale-sources
- Energy: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Industrials: Thales eyes bolt-on M&A but not chasing scale of U.S. rivals