* MOODY'S SAYS U.S. GOVERNMENT'S TAX PROPOSALS WOULD BENEFIT ALL BUT HIGHLY LEVERAGED COMPANIES
* MANTICORE GAMES - HAS SECURED $15 MILLION SERIES A ROUND LED BY BENCHMARK Source text for Eikon:
SAO PAULO, Dec 12 The operator of the Burger King fast-food chain in Brazil, BK Brasil Operação e Assessoria a Restaurantes SA, is expected to price its initial public offering near the top of the suggested price range, three people with direct knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
* STIFEL NICOLAUS & CO INC REPORTS A 6.94 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ASTEC INDUSTRIES INC AS OF NOVEMBER 30 - SEC FILING Source text : [http://bit.ly/2nST3pQ] Further company coverage:
LONDON/FRANKFURT, Dec 12 Investment banks are vying to work with potential buyers or the French government on the sale of its majority stake in Aeroports de Paris (ADP) , sources close to the matter said, in one of the largest infrastructure deals expected to come to market in 2018.
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Dec 12 Three groups have submitted final bids for Finnish power company Elenia Oy, including China Southern Power Grid, Macquarie and Allianz and a consortium of infrastructure and pension investors, sources familiar to the matter said on Tuesday
* MINDTICKLE RAISES $27 MILLION IN SERIES B FUNDING TO ACCELERATE PRODUCT INNOVATION AND GLOBAL EXPANSION
LONDON/FRANKFURT, Dec 12 Global investment banks are vying to work with potential buyers or the French government on the sale of its majority stake in Aeroports de Paris (ADP) , sources close to the matter said, in one of the largest infrastructure deals expected to come to market in 2018.
* ASPIRATION SAYS RAISED $47 MILLION SERIES B FUNDING ROUND; SOCIAL IMPACT FINANCE LEAD INVESTMENT ROUND,JOINED BY ALLEN AND CO, ORLANDO BLOOM, AMONG OTHERS Source text for Eikon:
* SHIELDX NETWORKS - CLOSED $25M SERIES B ROUND OF FUNDING WITH NEW INVESTORS INCLUDING ASHAR AZIZ, DIMENSION DATA AND SYMANTEC VENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Financial: UPDATE 1-Germany's DZ Bank moves ahead with plans to sell DVB unit -sources
- Technology: BRIEF-Carl Icahn Calls for New Leadership at Xerox
- Healthcare: Buyout firm Ardian sells 1 bln euro infrastructure asset portfolio
- Consumer: Irish start-up helps local shops compete with online giants
- Energy: UPDATE 1-Seadrill bondholders propose alternative debt restructuring -sources
- Industrials: Chemicals distribution group Azelis considers 2018 IPO -sources
- M&As: UPDATE 2-M&A "boom" dominates Europe share trading as oil leads gains
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Forced labor uncovered at New York waterfront wedding hall, authorities say
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-BHP hires four banks for U.S. shale exit ahead of early 2018 deadline - sources
- Hedge Funds: Hedge funds add wary sterling bets before EU summit
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-WD-40 Company Increases Quarterly Dividend