Oct 23 Healthscope Ltd said on Tuesday it has received a takeover proposal from a consortium comprising Australian private equity firm BGH Capital and AustralianSuper for A$4.11 billion ($2.9 billion), or A$2.36 a share in cash.
Oct 23 Healthscope Ltd said on Tuesday it has received a takeover proposal from a consortium comprising local private equity firm BGH Capital and AustralianSuper for A$4.11 billion ($2.91 billion), or A$2.36 a share in cash.
Oct 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
HAVANA, Oct 22 CEIBA Investments, a fund that owns stakes in hotels and commercial property across Cuba, said on Monday it raised $39 million on its first day of trading on the London Stock Exchange and will use the money to expand its business on the island.
BRUSSELS, Oct 22 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* FCA to enter multi-year supply deal with parts maker (Adds deal multiple, analyst, BREAKINGVIEWS link, updates shares)
Oct 22 American Railcar Industries Inc, majority-owned by billionaire investor Carl Icahn, is selling itself to ITE Rail Fund in a $1.75 billion deal including debt, the company said on Monday.
Oct 22 American Railcar Industries Inc is selling itself to a unit of ITE Rail Fund in a deal valued at about $1.75 billion, including debt, the company said on Monday.
* Shares in Rallye and Casino rise (Adds share price reaction and analyst comment)
BRIEF-Verusa Holding Acquires 47.3 Pct Of Aciselsan Acipayam From Unit Verusaturk Girisim At 13.7 Mln Lira
* SAID ON FRIDAY ACQUIRES 47.3 PERCENT OF ACISELSAN ACIPAYAM SELULOZ SANAYI FROM UNIT VERUSATURK GIRISIM AT 2.71 LIRA PER SHARE, TOTAL 13.7 MILLION LIRA
- Financial: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Technology: Poland - Factors to Watch Oct 22
- Healthcare: CORRECTED-Leverage rising on US buyout loans after regulation relaxed
- Consumer: Retailer Casino's parent Rallye gets bid offer for sports arm
- Energy: Blackstone to buy oil services firm Ulterra for $700 mln -sources
- Industrials: Singapore's Pavilion Energy signs long-term LNG charter deal with BW
- M&As: Britain's Weir launches sale of flow control business - sources
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Kenyan ARM Cement's administrator seeks asset sale to cut debt, keep it afloat
- IPOs: CORRECTED-Britain's O2 delays IPO citing Brexit uncertainty -Press Association
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund Oceanwood promotes Garcia-Woods to number two - source
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Oil Search's 3rd quarter revenue jumps as PNG production picks up