WASHINGTON/LONDON Saudi Arabia on Sunday called the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at its Istanbul consulate a "huge and grave mistake," but sought to shield its powerful crown prince from the widening crisis, saying Mohammed bin Salman had not been aware. | Video
LONDON Prime Minister Theresa May will tell parliament on Monday that 95 percent of Britain's divorce deal has now been settled but will repeat her opposition to the European Union's proposal for the land border with Northern Ireland.
MILAN/LONDON Fiat Chrysler (FCA) has agreed to sell its Magneti Marelli unit to KKR's Calsonic Kansei, two sources familiar with the matter said on Sunday, adding the deal would be announced on Monday.
SYDNEY Asian share markets pared early losses on Monday as Chinese stocks swung higher for a second session and helped offset geopolitical concerns over Saudi Arabia, Italy and Brexit.
DUBLIN Ryanair reported a 7 percent fall in profit during its key April-September season on Monday, citing higher fuel costs and damage to bookings caused by strikes, and said European short-haul airfares would remain soft this winter.
Sears Holdings Corp Chairman Eddie Lampert is in discussions with at least one potential partner to contribute to a $300 million (229.6 million pounds) bankruptcy loan the U.S. retailer is seeking, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
MILAN The Italian government expects the European Commission to decide for the first time ever on Tuesday to ask a member state to revise its draft budget, a government source said on Sunday.
NEW YORK CBS Corp interim chairman Richard Parsons has resigned from the board for reasons of ill health about a month after joining, the company said in a statement on Sunday.
LONDON The family of late Australian conservationist and "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin are following in his footsteps with a new television show dedicated to their wildlife conservation work.
SYDNEY The pregnant wife of Britain's Prince Harry, Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, will cut back her busy schedule as the royal couple enter the last week-and-a-half of their tour to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. | Video
- Financial: EU mergers and takeovers (Oct 19)
- Technology: Uber to appeal Singapore's competition watchdog decision on Grab deal
- Healthcare: CORRECTED-Leverage rising on US buyout loans after regulation relaxed
- Consumer: PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - Oct 22
- Energy: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Industrials: Nutrien vows to 'protect interests' over threat to SQM sale -paper
- M&A: DS Smith to launch sale of plastics packaging unit in November
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Qumak's Shares Excluded From WIG Indices - WSE
- IPOs: Proxy adviser ISS changes course, backs Aryzta's capital hike plan
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-CBS interim chairman resigns from board because of ill health
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund Oceanwood promotes Garcia-Woods to number two - source