* Third regulatory investigation in a little more than a year
* Previous year buoyed by political surprises (Adds CEO, CFO comments, details, updates shares)
* Targeting at least 24 bln roubles net profit in 2018 (Adds detail, background, quotes)
Nov 20 Financial technology company NEX Group a fall in first-half trading operating profit and said market conditions remained challenging as banks and other firms reported a lack of volume and volatility in fixed income, currencies and commodities.
LONDON, Nov 20 British bookmaker William Hill plc said its retail net revenue rose 3 percent in the 17 weeks to Oct. 24, keeping it on track to meet its expectations for the year.
* Q3 net income up 75 pct y-o-y to 5.0 billion roubles ($84.40 million);
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 17 Brazilian state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro said on Friday it had secured $1 billion in financing from a banking syndicate headed by Standard Chartered PLC, to which it repaid $500 million of debt ahead of schedule.
* Low interest rates pressure returns (Adds CEO quote, details)
Nov 17 British builder Carillion issued its third profit warning this year and said it would breach its financial covenant.
LONDON, Nov 17 Britain's Nationwide Building Society reported a 4 percent fall in half-year profit on Friday, a second consecutive period of decline that it attributed to low interest rates.