Index Detail: Thomson Reuters Equity France Index
* Fears China's trade surplus could inflame dispute with U.S.
- US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-S&P 500 closes at highest level in 5 months as industrials rise
- Speculators boost net long U.S. dollar bets to highest since March 2017 -CFTC, Reuters data
- US STOCKS-S&P 500 at five-month high, but banks weigh after results
- GLOBAL MARKETS-U.S. stocks edge higher on industrials; dollar flattens
|ICE Brent Crude||$75.33||$0.00|
|COMEX 100oz Gold||$1,247.00||$2.00|