* FTSE 100 falls 1.6%, FTSE 250 drops 0.7% (Adds comments, update prices throughout)
Nov 30 Shares of Kandi Technologies Group Inc fell more than 19% on Monday, after the short-selling research house Hindenburg alleged that the Chinese electric vehicle maker used fake sales to take money from U.S. investors.
* FACTBOX-Moderna's mRNA coronavirus vaccine: (Updates Moderna shares)
WARSAW, Nov 30 Poland's biggest oil refiner PKN Orlen expects to invest around 140 billion zlotys ($37.45 billion) over the next 10 years as it shifts to clean energy sources rather than oil refining, it said in its strategy update on Monday.
BERLIN, Nov 30 Shares in Siltronic jumped on Monday after the German silicon wafer maker said on Sunday it was in advanced talks to be bought by Taiwan's GlobalWafers in a 3.75-billion-euro ($4.5 billion) deal.
Nov 30 London shares fell on Monday as fears of a no-deal Brexit as well as the economic damage from the COVID-19 pandemic knocked back sentiment at the end of the best month for the FTSE 100 in more than three decades.
SYDNEY, Nov 30 Australia's Treasury Wine Estates Ltd said on Monday it would divert hundreds of thousands of cases of China-bound wine to other countries to avoid hefty tariffs, battering its shares as it acknowledged its future in its biggest market was unclear.
* AstraZeneca to run new global trial of COVID-19 vaccine - report
* Says considers options for British bank TSB (Adds TSB sale mandate)
Nov 27 Daily Mirror publisher Reach Plc said on Friday its performance for the current fiscal year was above market expectations, while adding that it had launched consultations on restructuring that would close two of its six printing sites.
|ICE Brent Crude||$47.53||$-0.65|
|COMEX 100oz Gold||$1,776.20||$-5.70|
- Britain and EU warn that time is running out for Brexit trade deal |
- Philip Green's Arcadia rejects Frasers' offer of 'lifeline' loan |
- No COVID-19 vaccine, no normal life, UK minister suggests
- Britain rejects calls for inquiry into 1989 Northern Irish murder
- England's COVID-19 infections down 30% during national lockdown - survey
- FTSE 100 ends best month since 1989 in a downbeat tone
- Biden picks diverse economic team to focus on pandemic recovery
- Scotland's Sturgeon hints at legal move if independence vote blocked
- BoE's Tenreyro sees little immediate economic boost from COVID-19 vaccine
- Bitcoin surges to all-time record as 2020 rally powers on