Edition:
United Kingdom

Asanuma Corp (1852.T)

1852.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange

3,135JPY
4:59am GMT
Change (% chg)

¥35 (+1.13%)
Prev Close
¥3,100
Open
¥3,120
Day's High
¥3,180
Day's Low
¥3,120
Volume
20,700
Avg. Vol
39,403
52-wk High
¥4,770
52-wk Low
¥3,065

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Asanuma Bought Back 108,100 Own Shares For 370.70 Million Yen On Nov. 12-30
Monday, 3 Dec 2018 

Asanuma Corp <1852.T>::BOUGHT BACK 108,100 OWN SHARES FOR 370.70 MILLION YEN ON NOV. 12-30.  Full Article

Asanuma to buy back up to 330,000 shares for up to 1 bln yen
Friday, 9 Nov 2018 

Nov 9(Reuters) - Asanuma Corp <1852.T>:Says it plans to buy back up to 330,000 shares (3.94 percent stake)for up to 1 billion yen, during period from Nov. 12 to March 29, 2019 .  Full Article

Asanuma to acquire 100 pct voting power in SINGAPORE PAINTS & CONTRACTOR PTE. LTD
Thursday, 30 Aug 2018 

Aug 30(Reuters) - Asanuma Corp <1852.T>:Says it will acquire 80 percent voting power in SINGAPORE PAINTS & CONTRACTOR PTE. LTD., for 516 million yen, in middle October .Says it will acquire remaining 20 percent voting power in SINGAPORE PAINTS & CONTRACTOR PTE. LTD., in October 2023, at an undetermined price .  Full Article

Asanuma says demise of president
Monday, 25 Jun 2018 

June 25 (Reuters) - Asanuma Corp <1852.T>:Says its president, Kenichi Asanuma passed away on June 23 .  Full Article

Nikkei drops as trade tensions escalate, Osaka quake hits utility stocks

TOKYO, June 18 Japanese stocks fell on Monday as an escalating trade dispute between the United States and China stoked concerns about the impact on global demand, triggering a sell-off in stocks such as makers of construction equipment.