Edition:
United Kingdom

Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd (2109.T)

2109.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange

3,055JPY
7:00am BST
Change (% chg)

¥-5 (-0.16%)
Prev Close
¥3,060
Open
¥3,035
Day's High
¥3,055
Day's Low
¥3,000
Volume
51,100
Avg. Vol
65,969
52-wk High
¥4,940
52-wk Low
¥2,905

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Mitsui Sugar to buy 70 pct stake in SIS’88 Pte for $70 mln
Friday, 21 Sep 2018 

Sept 21(Reuters) - Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd <2109.T>:Says it plans to acquire 70 percent stake in Singapore-based refined sugar sales company SIS’88 Pte Ltd, for $70 million .Transaction date between late September and early October .Says MITSUI &CO., LTD. <<<8031.T>>> will hold remaining 30 percent stake in SIS’88 Pte Ltd.  Full Article