Otsuka Holdings to transfer medical device business to unit
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd <4578.T>:Says co plans to transfer medical device business to co's wholly owned unit Otsuka Medical Devices Co Ltd, with effective date of Jan. 1, 2018.Says unit will issue 80,000 shares of its common stock to the co.
Latest Developments forOtsuka Holdings Co Ltd
- Astex & Otsuka Announce Results Of Phase 3 Ascertain Study Of Novel Oral Cedazuridine/Decitabine Fixed-Dose Combination
- Otsuka Holdings unit signs contract to fully acquire 80 pct-owned firm
- GW Pharmaceuticals Reacquires Full Rights To Develop And Commercialize Sativex In U.S.
- Otsuka Canada Pharmaceutical says Health Canada approves Otsuka and Lundbeck's Abilify Maintena as treatment for bipolar I disorder in adults
Latest Key Developments inPharmaceuticals
- 3Sbio Inc Says Clinical Trial Application Of Group's Drug Approved
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals Says Currently Enrolling Two Global Confirmatory Phase 3 Studies For Patients With GA
- Biogen Advances Spinal Muscular Atrophy Clinical Research
- Fosun International Says Final Offer Price Of Shanghai Henlius H Shares Is HK$49.60/ Share