Otsuka Pharmaceutical Says Co, X-Chem Have Signed Collaborative Research Agreement To Advance Discovery Process For New Otsuka Drug Compounds
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd <4578.T>::OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL SAYS CO, X-CHEM INC HAVE SIGNED COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH AGREEMENT TO ADVANCE DISCOVERY PROCESS FOR NEW OTSUKA DRUG COMPOUNDS.
Latest Developments forOtsuka Holdings Co Ltd
- Astex & Otsuka Announce Results Of Phase 3 Ascertain Study Of Novel Oral Cedazuridine/Decitabine Fixed-Dose Combination
- Otsuka Holdings unit signs contract to fully acquire 80 pct-owned firm
- GW Pharmaceuticals Reacquires Full Rights To Develop And Commercialize Sativex In U.S.
- Otsuka Canada Pharmaceutical says Health Canada approves Otsuka and Lundbeck's Abilify Maintena as treatment for bipolar I disorder in adults
Latest Key Developments inPharmaceuticals
- Creso Pharma Requests A Trading Halt Pending An Announcement
- ECS Botanics Says Co Will Execute Call Option To Acquire Tasmanian Hemp Farm
- Genmab: Partner For Ofatumumab Presents Positive Results From Phase III Asclepios I, II Studies
- Orchard Therapeutics Announces Departure Of Chief Commercial Officer