Bank of Beijing raises 20.64 bln yuan through new share private placement
Jan 2(Reuters) - Bank of Beijing Co Ltd <601169.SS>:Says it issued 2.9 billion shares through private placement and raised 20.64 billion yuan in total .
Latest Developments forBank of Beijing Co Ltd
- Bank Of Beijing Plans Preference Share Issue, To Set Up Banking JV With ING Bank N.V.
- Bank Of Beijing's 9-Month Net Profit Up, To Provide Shareholder ING Bank With $500 Mln Credit Line
- Bank Of Beijing Says Shareholder China Hi-Tech's Chairman Probed For Serious Disciplinary Violations
- Bank Of Beijing's H1 Net Profit Up 7.0 Percent Y/Y
Latest Key Developments inBanks
- Attica Bank Elects Mr. Georgios Michelis As Non-Executive Chairman Of The Board
- Citigroup Appoints Elissar Farah Antonios As Cluster Head For UAE, Levant And Iraq
- Anima still keen on tie-up with rival Arca - CEO to Il Sole 24 Ore
- National Bank Of Kenya Sees FY Earnings To Be At Least 25 Pct Lower Than Last Year