Edition:
United Kingdom

Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (8316.T)

8316.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange

4,450JPY
19 Oct 2018
Change (% chg)

¥-21 (-0.47%)
Prev Close
¥4,471
Open
¥4,426
Day's High
¥4,465
Day's Low
¥4,415
Volume
5,111,800
Avg. Vol
6,082,778
52-wk High
¥5,333
52-wk Low
¥4,166

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Sigmaxyz to issue 478,700 shares to SMBC Nikko Securities
Friday, 22 Jun 2018 

June 22 (Reuters) - Sigmaxyz Inc <6088.T>:Says it confirmed that it will issue 478,700 shares, with the paid-in price of 1,371.04 yen per share, or for 656.3 million yen in total, through private placement to SMBC Nikko Securities Inc. .Subscription date on June 26 and payment date on June 27 .  Full Article

Moody's Says Japan's Megabanks Still Face Challenges In Improving Core Revenue
Monday, 21 May 2018 

May 21 (Reuters) - :MOODY'S: JAPAN'S MEGABANKS STILL FACE CHALLENGES IN IMPROVING CORE REVENUE.  Full Article

Japan's SMFG Says To Retire All Shares To Be Acquired In Buyback
Monday, 14 May 2018 

May 14 (Reuters) - Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc <8316.T>::TO BUY BACK UP TO 1.4 PERCENT OF OWN SHARES WORTH 70 BILLION YEN.TO RETIRE ALL SHARES TO BE ACQUIRED IN BUYBACK.  Full Article

Wagokoro confirms to issue 60,600 shares to SMBC Nikko Securities
Friday, 20 Apr 2018 

April 20 (Reuters) - Wagokoro Co Ltd <9271.T>:Says it receives a notice from SMBC Nikko Securities Inc., confirming share subscription .Says it will issue 60,600 shares to SMBC Nikko Securities Inc..SMBC Nikko Securities Inc. will pay 94.8 million yen in total.Subscription date on April 24 and payment date on April 25 .  Full Article

IKKA Dining Project confirms to issue 37,800 shares to SMBC Nikko Securities
Friday, 5 Jan 2018 

Jan 5 (Reuters) - IKKA Dining Project Co Ltd <9266.T>:Says it received a notice from SMBC Nikko Securities Inc., confirming share subscription .Says it will issue 37,800 shares to SMBC Nikko Securities Inc. .Says SMBC Nikko Securities Inc. will pay 85.2 million yen in total to the company .Subscription date on Jan. 10 and payment date on Jan. 11 .  Full Article

Kowa to issue 38,700 shares to SMBC Nikko Securities
Friday, 22 Dec 2017 

Dec 22(Reuters) - Kowa Co Ltd <7807.T>:Says it plans to issue 38,700 new shares via private placement to SMBC Nikko Securities Inc., with subscribe date on Dec. 26 and payment date on Dec. 27.SMBC Nikko Securities Inc will pay 125.3 million yen in total to company.  Full Article

R&I affirms Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group's rating at "A+" and says stable outlook - R&I
Friday, 27 Oct 2017 

Oct 27 (Reuters) - Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc <8316.T>:Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I.Says rating outlook stable -R&I.  Full Article

Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group files preliminary prospectus supplement with U.S. SEC related to potential notes offering
Wednesday, 11 Oct 2017 

Oct 11 (Reuters) - Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc <8316.T>:Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group files preliminary prospectus supplement with U.S. SEC related to potential offering of senior fixed rate notes and senior floating rate notes ‍​.Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group says it expects to issue one or more series of the senior notes in aggregate principal amounts to be determined - SEC filing.Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group says it has made an application to the Luxembourg Stock Exchange to list the notes on the official list of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group says it has also made an application for such notes to be admitted to trading on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange’s Euro MTF market.  Full Article

Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group and Yahoo Japan forming a JV- Nikkei‍​
Tuesday, 8 Aug 2017 

Aug 8 (Reuters) - Nikkei ::Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group and Yahoo Japan are forming a joint venture - Nikkei‍​.Yahoo Japan will hold a 51 percent stake and SMFG the other 49 percent in the 300 million yen unit which will be established as early as September - Nikkei‍​.  Full Article

bitFlyer secures funding from Mizuho, Sumitomo Mitsui - Nikkei
Monday, 13 Feb 2017 

Nikkei:Bitcoin exchange bitFlyer secured roughly 200 million yen in fresh funding from Mizuho Capital, SMBC Venture Capital, Dai-ichi Life Insurance - Nikkei.  Full Article

Photo

SoftBank lines up $9 billion in loans for Vision Fund from banks - Bloomberg

Banks, including underwriters of SoftBank Group's initial public offering of its mobile unit, are finalising terms for a $9 billion loan to its Vision Fund, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.