888 Holdings PLC (888.L)
16 Nov 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Sept 27 (Reuters) - 888 Holdings PLC <888.L>::H1 ADJUSTED EBITDA ROSE 10 PERCENT TO 52.4 MILLION USD.H1 REVENUE ROSE 1 PERCENT TO 273.2 MILLION USD.INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 4.2¢ PER SHARE (H1 2017: 4.0¢ PER SHARE).RELEASE OF AN EXCEPTIONAL PROVISION OF US$22.4 MILLION IN RESPECT OF A LEGACY VAT MATTER IN GERMANY.SAYS HY ADJUSTED BASIC EARNINGS PER SHARE INCREASED BY 2% TO 10.5¢ (H1 2017: 10.3¢).SAYS HY BASIC EARNINGS PER SHARE INCREASED TO 15.4¢ (H1 2017: LOSS PER SHARE OF 5.0¢).TRADING DURING SECOND HALF OF FINANCIAL YEAR TO DATE HAS BEEN IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS.REMAINS CONFIDENT THAT PROFIT OUTLOOK FOR FULL YEAR WILL BE IN LINE WITH MARKET EXPECTATIONS. Full Article
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Telit Communications Plc
LONDON The British government bowed to increasing pressure from lawmakers on Wednesday by bringing forward a planned reform of gambling regulations by six months.
- Should investors flock to these two companies after today's impressive results?
- Is William Hill plc a buy after bid approach from Rank Group plc and 888 Holdings Public Limited Company?
- Why I sold William Hill plc in February
- Do The Odds Stack Up In Your Favour By Investing In Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc, GVC Holdings Plc And 888 Holdings Public Limited Company?
- Interest From 888 Holdings plc & GVC Holdings plc Has Bwin. Party Digital Entertainment plc All Aflutter
- Should You Take A Punt On These Gaming Companies: 32Red Plc, Ladbrokes PLC, Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc, 888 Holdings Public Limited Company And Betfair Group Ltd