888 Holdings PLC (888.L)
24 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Telit Communications Plc
888 Holdings Plc <888.L> : H1 pretax profit rose 39 percent to 27.8 million usd . H1 revenue rose 19 percent to 262 million usd . Revenue increased by 19% to us$262.0m (h1 2015: us$220.0m) . Profit before tax increased by 39% to us$27.8m (h1 2015: us$20.0m) . With strong momentum board remains confident of delivering against expectations for full year . Trading in q3 has started well with average daily revenue until 27 august 2016 15 per cent .Trading in q3 has started well with average daily revenue until 27 august 2016 15 per cent. Above strong previous year comparatives. Full Article
Dec 20 British bookmaker William Hill said on Wednesday it named Roger Devlin as its chairman-designate, who will take over from Gareth Davis in April.
- Should investors flock to these two companies after today's impressive results?
- Is William Hill plc a buy after bid approach from Rank Group plc and 888 Holdings Public Limited Company?
- Why I sold William Hill plc in February
- Do The Odds Stack Up In Your Favour By Investing In Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc, GVC Holdings Plc And 888 Holdings Public Limited Company?
- Interest From 888 Holdings plc & GVC Holdings plc Has Bwin. Party Digital Entertainment plc All Aflutter
- Should You Take A Punt On These Gaming Companies: 32Red Plc, Ladbrokes PLC, Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc, 888 Holdings Public Limited Company And Betfair Group Ltd