Associated British Foods PLC (ABF.L)
20 Feb 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Associated British Foods Plc
Associated British Foods plc:Says board has declared an interim dividend of 10.3 pence per share, an increase of 3% on last year.Says dividend will be paid on July 1, 2016 to shareholders registered at close of business on June 3, 2016.Says underlying trading outlook for group for FY 2016 is unchanged. Full Article
British retailers are giving updates on the Christmas trading season stretching from "Black Friday" on Nov. 24 to clearance sales in early January.
- Should you buy Associated British Foods plc, Great Portland Estates plc and Dunelm Group plc following today's news?
- Will BT Group plc (-10%), Prudential plc (-18%) and Associated British Foods plc (-13%) keep on falling?
- Should you buy, sell or hold Tesco plc, Associated British Foods plc and Fuller, Smith & Turner plc?
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms
- Why I'm avoiding shares of Associated British Foods plc
- Is Associated British Foods plc A Better Buy Than Diageo plc And Burberry Group plc Following Today's Results?