Associated British Foods PLC (ABF.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Associated British Foods Plc
(Adds market and analyst reaction) By David Milliken and Alistair Smout LONDON, April 19 British shoppers stayed home in March as they felt the chill from the 'Beast from the East', leading to the biggest quarterly fall in retail sales in a year and weighing on first-quarter economic growth, official figures showed on Thursday. Unusually cold and snowy weather caused retail sales volumes to drop by 1.2 percent compared with the month before, the Office for National Stati
- Should you buy Associated British Foods plc, Great Portland Estates plc and Dunelm Group plc following today's news?
- Will BT Group plc (-10%), Prudential plc (-18%) and Associated British Foods plc (-13%) keep on falling?
- Should you buy, sell or hold Tesco plc, Associated British Foods plc and Fuller, Smith & Turner plc?
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms
- Why I'm avoiding shares of Associated British Foods plc
- Is Associated British Foods plc A Better Buy Than Diageo plc And Burberry Group plc Following Today's Results?