Edition:
United Kingdom

Agora SA (AGOP.WA)

AGOP.WA on Warsaw Stock Exchange

11.00PLN
20 Aug 2019
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
11.00zł
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
20,746
52-wk High
13.90zł
52-wk Low
7.96zł

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Agora Subsidiary Buys 60% Stake In Piano Group
Monday, 15 Jul 2019 

July 15 (Reuters) - Agora SA ::SAYS AMS SIGNS PURCHASE AGREEMENT ON 60% STAKE IN PIANO GROUP, PAYING ADVANCE OF 6.5 MILLION ZLOTYS FOR THE ACQUIRED SHARES.SAYS AMS IS GRANTED CALL OPTION ON PURCHASE OF ALL REMAINING STAKE IN PIANO GROUP.SAYS PIANO GROUP IS 100% SHAREHOLDER OF BENEFIT MULTIMEDIA AND THE ONLY PARTNER OF BENEFIT MULITMEDIA.  Full Article

Polish Competition Watchdog Allows Agora's Unit To Consolidate With Three Companies
Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019 

April 23 (Reuters) - Agora SA ::SAYS POLISH COMPETITION WATCHDOG (UOKIK) GRANTS PERMISSION FOR CONSOLIDATION OF ITS UNIT HELIOS WITH THREE COMPANIES.  Full Article

Agora In Talks With Banks Over Up To 500 Mln Zloty Financing
Monday, 11 Mar 2019 

March 12 (Reuters) - Agora SA ::SAID ON MONDAY THAT TOGETHER WITH ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AMS SA AND HELIOS SA, IT HAS STARTED TALKS WITH A CONSORTIUM OF BANKS TO RAISE UP TO 500 MILLION ZLOTY FINANCING .THE CREDIT WOULD BE USED FOR FINANCING OR REFINANCING OF M&A OR INVESTMENT EXPENDITURES, ACCORDING TO AGORA'S STRATEGY, AS WELL AS WORKING CAPITAL FINANCING AND GENERAL CORPORATE PURPOSES.  Full Article

Agora FY Net Result Turns To Profit Of 5.1 Mln Zlotys
Friday, 8 Mar 2019 

March 8 (Reuters) - Agora SA ::FY NET PROFIT 5.1 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS OF 83.5 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.FY REVENUE 1.14 BILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 1.17 BILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.FY OPERATING PROFIT 0.9 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS OF 73.0 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.FY EBITDA 98.4 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 118.9 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q4 NET PROFIT 0.3 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS OF 73.5 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Agora's Unit Helios To Develop Pasibus Brand
Thursday, 28 Feb 2019 

Feb 28 (Reuters) - Agora SA ::SAYS ITS UNIT HELIOS STARTS TALKS WITH OWNERS OF PASIBUS CHAIN ON JOIN DEVELOPMENT OF PASIBUS BRAND.SAYS HELIOS CO-FINANCED STEP INSIDE COMPANY WITH 10 MILLION ZLOTYS.SAYS HELIOS UNIT, STEP INSIDE, TO RUN 10 PASIBUS BRAND STORES.IF PRESIDENT OF UOKIK APPROVES, PARTNERS WILL BUY STAKES IN STEP INSIDE, WHICH WILL THEN OPEN 40 STORES UNDER PASIBUS BRAND.  Full Article

Agora Buys 40% Stake In Eurozet
Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019 

Feb 20 (Reuters) - Agora SA ::SAYS BUYS 40% STAKE IN EUROZET FOR INITIAL CONSIDERATION OF 130.8 MILLION ZLOTYS.SAYS SFS VENTURES ACQUIRED REMAINING 60% IN EUROZET.  Full Article

Impairment Losses To Impact Agora's Q4 Result By C. 11.4 Mln Zlotys
Wednesday, 6 Feb 2019 

Feb 7 (Reuters) - Agora SA ::SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT IT HAS RECOGNISED IMPAIRMENT LOSSES, NEGATIVELY AFFECTING ITS CONSOLIDATED NET RESULT IN Q4 2018 BY ABOUT 11.4 MILLION ZLOTYS.  Full Article

Agora In Talks Regarding Potential Acquisition Of Eurozet
Friday, 25 Jan 2019 

Jan 25 (Reuters) - Agora SA ::STARTS NEGOTIATIONS REGARDING ACQUISITION OF EUROZET SP. Z O. O. (Eurozet).STARTS NEGOTIATIONS WITH SFS VENTURES S.R.O. TO ACQUIRE 40% OF EUROZET.UNDER NEGOTIATIONS SFS VENTURES WOULD ACQUIRE 60% OF EUROZET.PARTIES HAVE NOT BEEN GRANTED EXCLUSIVE NEGOTIATION RIGHTS.  Full Article

Agora Q3 Net Loss Widens To 3.7 Million Zlotys
Friday, 9 Nov 2018 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - Agora SA ::Q3 NET LOSS OF 3.7 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS 2.2 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q3 REVENUE 258.8 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 251.4 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q3 EBITDA 17 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 15.5 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q3 OPERATING LOSS OF 4.1 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS 9.1 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Agora To Invest EUR 4.4 Mln In ROI Hunter
Wednesday, 26 Sep 2018 

Sept 26 (Reuters) - AGORA SA ::SAID IN A PRESS RELEASE ON TUESDAY THAT IT IS PLANNING TO INVEST EUR 4.4 MLN IN CZECH REPUBLIC'S ROI HUNTER, INCREASING ITS PRESENCE IN MARTECH SEGMENT.AGORA SAID IT WILL TAKE UP IN TOTAL ALMOST 24 PCT OF SHARES IN ROI HUNTER'S INCREASED SHARE CAPITAL IN TWO ROUNDS OF FINANCING.ROI HUNTER IS A SUPPLIER OF MARKETING PLATFORM ENABLING E-COMMERCE COMPANIES TO PROMOTE AND SELL PRODUCTS VIA GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK AND COOPERATES WITH OVER 250 COMPANIES IN E-COMMERCE SECTOR.  Full Article

Polish state firms pouring ad cash into media that attack gay rights, research data shows

WARSAW, Aug 5 State companies in Poland have multiplied many times over their spending on advertising via news magazines that attack gay rights since the nationalist Law and Justice (PiS) party came to power in 2015, market research data shows.