Edition:
United Kingdom

Andritz AG (ANDR.VI)

ANDR.VI on Vienna Stock Exchange

50.50EUR
4:33pm BST
Change (% chg)

€0.62 (+1.24%)
Prev Close
€49.88
Open
€49.64
Day's High
€50.50
Day's Low
€49.64
Volume
100,953
Avg. Vol
183,028
52-wk High
€51.70
52-wk Low
€41.70

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Andritz To Deliver New Low-Head Hydropower Plant To Vietnam
Tuesday, 7 Aug 2018 

Aug 7 (Reuters) - ANDRITZ AG ::TO DELIVER NEW LOW-HEAD HYDROPOWER PLANT TO VIETNAM.CONTRACT VALUE AMOUNTS TO AROUND 40 MILLION EUROS..COMMISSIONING AND START OF COMMERCIAL OPERATION IS SCHEDULED FOR 2020.  Full Article

Andritz Q2 Net Income Down At EUR 56.6 Million
Thursday, 2 Aug 2018 

Aug 2 (Reuters) - Andritz AG ::IN Q2 OF 2018, ORDER INTAKE, AT 1,736.5 MEUR, +43.4%.ORDER BACKLOG AS OF JUNE 30, 2018 AMOUNTED TO 6,841.1 MEUR AND INCREASED BY 7.2% COMPARED TO END OF 2017.SALES ROSE IN Q2 BY 5.7% (Q2 2017: 1,392.8 MEUR) AND REACHED 1,472.1 MEUR.NET INCOME (WITHOUT NON-CONTROLLING INTERESTS) FELL IN Q2 OF 2018 TO 56.6 MEUR (Q2 2017: 67.8 MEUR).GROUP EXPECTS UNCHANGED STABLE DEVELOPMENT OF SALES IN 2018 BUSINESS YEAR AS COMPARED TO PREVIOUS YEAR.PROFITABILITY (EBITA MARGIN) TO CONTINUE TO DEVELOP POSITIVELY AND REACH ROUGHLY LEVEL OF PREVIOUS YEAR.  Full Article

Andritz Acquires Diatec, Italy
Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018 

July 11 (Reuters) - Andritz AG ::ANDRITZ ACQUIRES DIATEC, ITALY.ACQUIRED A 70% STAKE IN DIATEC S.R.L..REMAINING 30% WILL STAY IN THE HANDS OF THE TWO CURRENT SHAREHOLDING FAMILIES.  Full Article

Xerium Technologies Says If Deal Terminated, Co Will Pay Andritz $25 Mln
Monday, 25 Jun 2018 

June 25 (Reuters) - Andritz AG ::XERIUM TECHNOLOGIES SAYS IF DEAL TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, CO WILL PAY TO ANDRITZ A TERMINATION FEE OF $25 MILLION PLUS EXPENSES - SEC FILING.XERIUM TECHNOLOGIES SAYS IF DEAL TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, ANDRITZ WILL PAY CO A TERMINATION FEE OF $25 MILLION PLUS EXPENSES.  Full Article

Xerium Technologies To Be Acquired By Andritz AG For $13.50 Per Share
Monday, 25 Jun 2018 

June 24 (Reuters) - XERIUM TECHNOLOGIES INC -:XERIUM TECHNOLOGIES TO BE ACQUIRED BY ANDRITZ AG FOR $13.50 PER SHARE.TWO OF CO'S LARGEST STOCKHOLDERS ENTERED INTO VOTING AGREEMENT WITH ANDRITZ TO SUPPORT MERGER.  Full Article

Andritz Says To Acquire Xerium Technologies, Inc.
Monday, 25 Jun 2018 

June 25 (Reuters) - Andritz AG ::ANDRITZ TO ACQUIRE XERIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC..WILL ACQUIRE XERIUM FOR $13.50 PER SHARE IN CASH, IN A TRANSACTION VALUED AT APPROXIMATELY $833 MILLION, INCLUDING NET FINANCIAL LIABILITIES OF APPROXIMATELY $590 MILLION.  Full Article

Andritz To Supply Recovery Boiler And Pre-Evaporation System To Smurfit Kappa Nettingsdorf
Thursday, 21 Jun 2018 

June 21 (Reuters) - ANDRITZ AG ::TO SUPPLY RECOVERY BOILER AND PRE-EVAPORATION SYSTEM TO SMURFIT KAPPA NETTINGSDORF IN AUSTRIA.START-UP OF THE PRE-EVAPORATION PLANT AND THE NEW RECOVERY BOILER IS SCHEDULED FOR MID-2019 AND MID-2020, RESPECTIVELY.  Full Article

Andritz Receives Order From UPM To Rebuild Paper Machine In Doerpen
Wednesday, 6 Jun 2018 

June 6 (Reuters) - Andritz AG ::RECEIVES ORDER FROM UPM TO REBUILD PAPER MACHINE IN DÖRPEN.  Full Article

Andritz To Supply Bio-Methanol Plant For Södra’S Mönsterås Mill In Sweden
Friday, 18 May 2018 

May 18 (Reuters) - Andritz AG ::TO SUPPLY BIO-METHANOL PLANT FOR SÖDRA’S MÖNSTERÅS MILL IN SWEDEN.START-UP OF THE PLANT IS SCHEDULED FOR THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2019.BIO-METHANOL TREATMENT PLANT DESIGNED TO PRODUCE 5,000 TONS OF BIO-METHANOL PER YEAR..  Full Article

Andritz Receives Order To Optimize Operations At Zellstoff Poels Pulp Mill
Wednesday, 16 May 2018 

May 16 (Reuters) - ANDRITZ AG ::HAS BEEN AWARDED AN ORDER BY ZELLSTOFF POELS TO OPTIMIZE OPERATIONS AT ITS PULP MILL IN POELS, AUSTRIA.  Full Article

Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions

July 11 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday: