Edition:
United Kingdom

ArcBest Corp (ARCB.OQ)

ARCB.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

26.43USD
24 May 2019
Change (% chg)

$-0.14 (-0.53%)
Prev Close
$26.57
Open
$26.79
Day's High
$26.84
Day's Low
$26.16
Volume
80,326
Avg. Vol
103,543
52-wk High
$51.45
52-wk Low
$26.16

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

ArcBest Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share $0.37
Thursday, 10 May 2018 

May 10 (Reuters) - ArcBest Corp ::ARCBEST® ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS.Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.37.Q1 REVENUE $700 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $691.2 MILLION.Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.07 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.Q1 NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.29.QTRLY SHIPMENTS PER DAY DECREASE 9.4 PERCENT.  Full Article

ArcBest Reports Q4 Non-GAAP EPS Of $0.42 Excluding Items
Wednesday, 31 Jan 2018 

Jan 31 (Reuters) - Arcbest Corp ::ARCBEST® ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2017 AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS.Q4 NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.42 EXCLUDING ITEMS.Q4 REVENUE $710.7 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $722.4 MILLION.Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.36 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.QTRLY ‍TONNAGE PER DAY DECREASE OF 4.7 PERCENT​.QTRLY ‍SHIPMENTS PER DAY DECREASE 8.1 PERCENT​.  Full Article

ABF Freight announces negotiations start date with Teamsters
Monday, 13 Nov 2017 

Nov 13 (Reuters) - ABF Freight::ABF, Teamsters national freight industry negotiating committee have agreed to exchange initial proposals on December 18 and 19, 2017​.Current collective bargaining agreement, known as ABF National Master Freight Agreement, expires at midnight on March 31, 2018​.ABF, Teamsters have agreed to begin negotiations on a new collective bargaining agreement the week of January 7, 2017​.  Full Article

ArcBest reports Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.59
Friday, 3 Nov 2017 

Nov 3 (Reuters) - ArcBest Corp :ArcBest announces third quarter 2017 results.Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.59 excluding items.Q3 revenue $744.3 million versus I/B/E/S view $750.5 million.Q3 earnings per share view $0.58 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Q3 earnings per share $0.56.ArcBest Corp - qtrly ‍tonnage per day decrease of 3.0 percent​.ArcBest Corp - qtrly ‍shipments per day decrease 1.4 percent​.  Full Article

Arcbest Corp says preliminary Q3 asset-based daily billed revenue increased nearly 3 pct - SEC Filing‍​
Wednesday, 6 Sep 2017 

Sept 6 (Reuters) - Arcbest Corp :Arcbest Corp - Preliminary third quarter asset-based daily billed revenue increased approximately 3 percent - SEC Filing‍​.Arcbest Corp - Preliminary third quarter asset-based total tonnage per day decreased approximately 3 percent with LTL tonnage flat.Arcbest Corp - "Hurricane Harvey is believed to have negatively impacted August revenue" for asset-based.Arcbest Corp - Preliminary third quarter on a combined basis, revenue at arcbest's asset-light businesses increased approximately 15%.  Full Article

ArcBest reports Q2 earnings per share $0.60
Friday, 28 Jul 2017 

July 28 (Reuters) - ArcBest Corp -:ArcBest announces second quarter 2017 results.Q2 non-gaap earnings per share $0.57 excluding items.Q2 revenue $720.4 million versus i/b/e/s view $720.5 million.Q2 earnings per share view $0.48 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Q2 earnings per share $0.60.ArcBest Corp qtrly ‍shipments per day increase of 4.4 percent​.ArcBest Corp qtrly ‍tonnage per day increase of 0.1 percent​.  Full Article

Arcbest says on July 7 entered into second amended, restated credit agreement among co, units, other lenders
Wednesday, 12 Jul 2017 

July 12 (Reuters) - Arcbest Corp ::Says on July 7 entered into a second amended and restated credit agreement among co, units, other lenders - sec filing.Arcbest Corp - amended credit agreement increases commitments under its revolving credit facility from $150 million to $200 million.Credit facility matures on July 7, 2022.Arcbest Corp - credit facility also provides co with right to request extra revolving commitments or incremental term loans of up to $100 million.Arcbest Corp - revolving credit facility has a five year term and an initial maximum credit amount of $200 million.  Full Article

Arcbest says Q2 ‍asset-based daily billed revenue increased 7 pct
Wednesday, 14 Jun 2017 

June 14 (Reuters) - Arcbest Corp ::Arcbest Corp says Q2 ‍asset-based daily billed revenue increased 7 percent​.For Q2 of 2017 through end of May, asset-based total tonnage per day increased approximately 1 percent.Arcbest Corp - Q2 ‍asset-based total tonnage per day increased approximately 1 percent​.Arcbest Corp - for Q2 of 2017 through end of May, on a combined basis, revenue at Arcbest's asset-light businesses increased in a range of 6% to 7%.  Full Article