Ashmore Group PLC (ASHM.L)
12 Nov 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 2 (Reuters) - Ashmore Group PLC
Sept 20 (Reuters) - CAPITAL MARKET AUTHORITY SAUDI ARABIA::SAYS BOARD APPROVES ASHMORE INVESTMENT SAUDI ARABIA'S REQUEST FOR AMENDMENT OF ITS BUSINESS PROFILE BY ADDING ARRANGING ACTIVITY.SAYS ASHMORE INVESTMENT SAUDI ARABIA IS NOW AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT MANAGING INVESTMENT FUND, DISCRETIONARY PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT ARRANGING, ADVISING ACTIVITIES. Full Article
Ashmore Group Plc
LONDON, Oct 30 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 1.46 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Unilever 33.93
- Are Halfords Group plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Ashmore Group plc dividend buys after today's news?
- Should You Buy Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited, SAGA PLC & Ashmore Group plc Today?
- Are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Ashmore Group plc & Henderson Group Plc Today's Barnstorming Buys?
- Should You Be Tempted By Yields At Royal Dutch Shell plc (8.6%), Ashmore Group plc (7.7%) & Medicx Fund Ltd. (6.9%)?
- Can Dividends At Aberdeen Asset Management plc (8.4%), SSE PLC (6.4%) And Ashmore Group plc (7.9%) Get Any Better?
- Five 5%+ Yielders You Can't Afford To Ignore: Centrica PLC, De La Rue plc, KCOM Group PLC, Ashmore Group plc, DX (Group) PLC