Ashmore Group PLC (ASHM.L)
18 Jan 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Ashmore Group PLC
Jan 15 - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 45 points higher at 6,900 on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers with FTSE 100 futures up 0.69 percent ahead of the cash market open. * SAVILLS: UK-based real estate services provider Savills said on Tuesday it expected a decline in transaction volumes in some markets this year due to Brexit-related uncertainties. * ASHMORE: British emerging markets-focused asset manager Ashmore on Tuesday said net inflows of new client money more than off
- Are Halfords Group plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Ashmore Group plc dividend buys after today's news?
- Should You Buy Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited, SAGA PLC & Ashmore Group plc Today?
- Are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Ashmore Group plc & Henderson Group Plc Today's Barnstorming Buys?
- Should You Be Tempted By Yields At Royal Dutch Shell plc (8.6%), Ashmore Group plc (7.7%) & Medicx Fund Ltd. (6.9%)?
- Can Dividends At Aberdeen Asset Management plc (8.4%), SSE PLC (6.4%) And Ashmore Group plc (7.9%) Get Any Better?
- Five 5%+ Yielders You Can't Afford To Ignore: Centrica PLC, De La Rue plc, KCOM Group PLC, Ashmore Group plc, DX (Group) PLC