Edition:
United Kingdom

Autohellas SA (AUTr.AT)

AUTr.AT on Athens Stock Exchange

22.20EUR
22 Mar 2019
Change (% chg)

€0.00 (+0.00%)
Prev Close
€22.20
Open
€22.20
Day's High
€22.60
Day's Low
€22.00
Volume
2,442
Avg. Vol
5,173
52-wk High
€25.00
52-wk Low
€20.40

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Autohellas FY Net Profit At Eur 38.8 Mln
Friday, 22 Mar 2019 

March 22 (Reuters) - Autohellas ::REPORTED ON THURSDAY FY TURNOVER EUR 470.4 MLN VS EUR 340.6 MLN YEAR AGO.FY NET PROFIT EUR 38.8 MLN VS EUR 31.6 MLN YEAR AGO.FY EBITDA EUR 148.9 MLN VS EUR 119.3 MLN YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Autohellas SA Q3 EBITDA At EUR 116.3 Million
Tuesday, 13 Nov 2018 

Nov 13 (Reuters) - Autohellas SA ::Q3 REVENUE EUR 361.4 MILLION VERSUS EUR 256.1 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 NET PROFIT AT EUR 37.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 30.9 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 EBITDA EUR 116.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 95.9 MILLION YEAR AGO.SAYS THE EQUITY OF THE GROUP AS OF 30/09/2018 REACHED €246M. COMPARED TO €226M. AT THE RESPECTIVE DATE LAST YEAR.  Full Article

Autohellas SA H1 Net Profit At EUR 13.9 Million
Monday, 17 Sep 2018 

Sept 17 (Reuters) - Autohellas SA ::H1 SALES EUR 227.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 150.1 MILLION YEAR AGO.H1 NET PROFIT EUR 13.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 10.4 MILLION YEAR AGO.NET CASH ON JUNE 30, 2018 AT EUR 46.7MLN VERSUS EUR 29.1 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Autohellas Q1 2018 Net Profit At EUR 1.6 MLN
Tuesday, 22 May 2018 

May 22 (Reuters) - Autohellas SA ::SAYS Q1 2018 EBITDA EUR 24.5 MILLION VERSUS EUR 18.8 MILLION YEAR AGO.SAYS Q1 2018 EBIT EUR 6.7 MILLION VERSUS EUR 3.7 MILLION YEAR AGO.SAYS Q1 2018 TURNOVER EUR 96.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 63.0 MILLION YEAR AGO.SAYS Q1 2018 NET PROFIT EUR 1.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 0.2 MILLION YEAR AGO.SAYS NET CASH ON MARCH 31, 2018 EUR 32.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 16.5 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Autohellas Says Eftichios Vassilakis Acquired Full Ownership Of Majority Of Shares Of Evertrans
Tuesday, 22 May 2018 

May 22 (Reuters) - Autohellas SA ::SAYS EFTICHIOS VASSILAKIS, ITS VICE PRESIDENT AND CEO ACQUIRED FULL OWNERSHIP OF MAJORITY OF SHARES OF EVERTRANS S.A..SAYS EFTICHIOS VASSILAKIS CONTROLS INDIRECTLY 7.3 MILLION OF VOTING RIGHTS WHICH CORRESPOND TO 60.06% OF CO'S SHARE CAPITAL.  Full Article

Autohellas Approved The Dividend Of €1.10 Per Share For The FY 2017
Wednesday, 25 Apr 2018 

April 25 (Reuters) - Autohellas SA ::SAYS APPROVED THE PROPOSED DIVIDEND OF €1.10 PER SHARE FOR THE FY 2017, NET AMOUNT WILL BE €0.935 PER SHARE.  Full Article

Autohellas Will Distribute Dividend For 2017
Wednesday, 18 Apr 2018 

April 18 (Reuters) - AUTOHELLAS SA ::SAYS WILL DISTRIBUTE DIVIDEND FOR 2017.  Full Article

Autohellas Says 2017 Fy Earnings After Tax Up By 39.4 Pct Y-o-y
Monday, 12 Mar 2018 

March 12 (Reuters) - Autohellas Sa ::SAYS 2017 FY CONSOLIDATED GROUP REVENUE AT €340.6M, INCREASED BY 28.6% COMPARED TO €264.8M IN 2016.SAYS 2017 FY EBITDA INCREASED BY 14.3%, REACHING €119.3M.SAYS 2017 FY ΕΒΙΤ INCREASED BY 29.3%, REACHING €54M.SAYS 2017 FY EARNINGS AFTER TAX UP BY 39.4% AND REACHED €31.6M. FROM €22.7M IN 2016.  Full Article

Autohellas Sa Says Acquires 70% Of Hyundai Hellas & Autodeal (Kia) For EUR 20.0 Mln
Friday, 22 Dec 2017 

Dec 22 (Reuters) - Autohellas Sa ::SAYS ACQUIRES 70% OF HYUNDAI HELLAS & AUTODEAL (KIA).SAYS THE TOTAL INVESTMENT IN THE ABOVE INCREASES AMOUNTS TO EUR 20.0 MILLION.THE REMAINING 30% REMAINS THE PROPERTY OF MR. P. DAVARIS WHO MAINTAINS THE POSITION OF THE CHAIRMAN.SAYS THE NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE TWO COMPANIES WILL BE MR. G. VASSILAKIS.  Full Article

Autohellas 2017 9 month EBIT up at EUR 47.9 mln
Thursday, 2 Nov 2017 

Nov 2 (Reuters) - Autohellas Sa :SAYS 2017 9 MONTH TURNOVER EUR 256 MILLION VERSUS EUR 201 MILLION YEAR AGO.SAYS 9 MONTH EBIT EUR 47.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 37.4 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article