Edition:
United Kingdom

Azimut Holding SpA (AZMT.MI)

AZMT.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

17.92EUR
19 Feb 2018
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
€17.92
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
1,297,871
52-wk High
€19.57
52-wk Low
€15.06

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

BofA Merrill says MIFID II to be a challenge for overall equity environment
Monday, 22 Jan 2018 

Jan 22 (Reuters) - :MIFID II: BOFA MERRILL SAYS MIFID II LIKELY TO PUT PRESSURE ON ASSET MANAGERS’ FEES, OPERATING MARGINS; TO BE CHALLENGE FOR OVERALL EQUITY ENVIRONMENT.MIFID II: BOFA MERRILL SAYS ESTIMATES 1-4% HIT TO EARNINGS FOR EUROPEAN ASSET MANAGERS AS THEY ABSORB COST FROM UNBUNDLING OF PAYMENTS FOR RESEARCH.MIFID II: BOFA MERRILL SAYS MOST AFFECTED FROM MIFID II RESEARCH UNBUNDLING ARE UK ASSET MANAGERS (MAN GROUP, SCHRODERS, JUPITER) AND AMUNDI.MIFID II: BOFA MERRILL SAYS ESTIMATES REVENUE POOL FOR EUROPEAN EQUITY RESEARCH IS LIKELY TO SHRINK BY ABOUT 30% TO ABOUT $1.1 BILLION AS USAGE DECLINES.MIFID II: BOFA MERRILL SAYS OVERALL IT IS CAUTIOUS ESPECIALLY ON THE UK ASSET MANAGERS DUE TO THE COSTS OF REGULATION.MIFID II: BOFA MERRILL SAYS FORECASTS FEE MARGIN DECLINES STEMMING FROM MIFID II CHANGES FOR ITALIAN ASSET GATHERERS OF AZIMUT AND BANCA MEDIOLANUM.MIFID II: BOFA MERRILL SAYS UNBUNDLING PROVISIONS LIKELY TO REDUCE RESEARCH CONTENT, ESPECIALLY ON SMALL AND MIDCAPS.MIFID II: BOFA MERRILL SAYS IF REDUCTION IN RESEARCH CONTENT OCCURS, IT COULD DAMAGE BOTH LIQUIDITY AND THE HEALTH OF IPO MARKETS.MIFID II: BOFA MERRILL SAYS OVERALL, IT DOES NOT VIEW MIFID II AS A HELPFUL PACKAGE FOR THE EQUITY EXCHANGES.  Full Article

Azimut Holding Closes 2017 With Record Net Inflows Of EUR 6.8 Bln
Monday, 15 Jan 2018 

Jan 15 (Reuters) - Azimut Holding ::SAYS EXPECTS TO CLOSE FY 2017 WITH NET PROFIT BETWEEN EUR 215 AND 225 MILLION.SAYS CONFIRMED NET PROFIT TARGET OF EUR 300 MILLION BY 2019.TO PROPOSE DIVIDEND OF EUR 2.0 PER SHARE.CLOSED 2017 WITH RECORD NET INFLOWS OF EUR 6.8 BILLION.  Full Article

Azimut: Investors In Shareholder Pact Could Buy Up To 10 Percent Of Azimut Holding
Monday, 15 Jan 2018 

Jan 15 (Reuters) - Azimut Holding Spa ::AZIMUT SAYS SHAREHOLDERS DISCUSSING POSSIBLE STRENGTHENING OF STAKE IN COMPANY.AZIMUT SAYS INVESTORS IN SHAREHOLDER PACT COULD BUY UP TO 10 PERCENT OF AZIMUT HOLDING.AZIMUT SHARES EXTEND GAINS UP 2 PERCENT.AZIMUT SAYS INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR COULD TAKE PART IN STAKEBUILDING BUT PLANNING TO STAY BELOW MANDATORY BID THRESHOLD.  Full Article

Azimut Total Net Inflows In Dec. At EUR 926 Mln
Tuesday, 9 Jan 2018 

Jan 9 (Reuters) - AZIMUT ::TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN DECEMBER AT EUR 926 MILLION.TOTAL ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AT END-DEC EUR 40.2 BILLION, INCLUDING ASSETS UNDER ADMINISTRATION EUR 50.4 BILLION.  Full Article

Azimut Total Net Inflows In November At Eur 403 Million
Wednesday, 13 Dec 2017 

Dec 13 (Reuters) - AZIMUT ::TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN NOVEMBER AT EUR 403 MILLION.  Full Article

Azimut Approved Start Of Third Share Buyback Tranche For Up To EUR 50 Million
Tuesday, 12 Dec 2017 

Dec 12 (Reuters) - Azimut ::APPROVED START OF THIRD SHARE BUYBACK TRANCHE FOR UP TO EUR 50 MILLION AND MAXIMUM SHARE PRICE OF EUR 30.THIS TRANCHE IS ON TOP OF TWO ALREADY COMPLETED IN 2017 FOR EUR 25 MILLION EACH.  Full Article

‍Azimut, Through AZ NGA, Acquires Henderson Maxwell In Australia​
Monday, 11 Dec 2017 

Dec 11 (Reuters) - Azimut ::‍AZIMUT, THROUGH AUSTRALIAN SUBSIDIARY, AZ NEXT GENERATION ADVISORY (AZ NGA), ACQUIRES HENDERSON MAXWELL IN AUSTRALIA​.‍AGREEMENT INCLUDES SHARE SWAP OF 49% OF HENDERSON MAXWELL'S EQUITY FOR AZ NGA SHARES AND PROGRESSIVE BUY BACK OF THESE SHARES OVER NEXT TEN YEARS​.‍REMAINING 51% STAKE WILL BE PAID TO FOUNDING PARTNERS IN CASH OVER A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS​.‍TOTAL VALUE OF TRANSACTION CONSIDERING BOTH CASH AND SHARE SWAP ENTAILS PURCHASE PRICE OF AROUND A$11.6 MILLION​.  Full Article

Azimut ‍through AZ NGA acquires Dunsford Financial Planning in Australia​
Monday, 13 Nov 2017 

Nov 13 (Reuters) - AZIMUT :SAYS ‍THROUGH AZ NGA, ACQUIRES DUNSFORD FINANCIAL PLANNING IN AUSTRALIA​.SAYS ‍AGREEMENT INCLUDES A SHARE SWAP OF 49% OF DUNSFORD FINANCIAL PLANNING'S EQUITY FOR AZ NGA SHARES.SAYS ‍SHARE SWAP IS FOLLOWED BY PROGRESSIVE BUY BACK OF THESE SHARES OVER THE NEXT 10 YEARS.SAYS ‍REMAINING 51% STAKE WILL BE PAID TO FOUNDING PARTNERS IN CASH OVER A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS​.  Full Article

Azimut Q3 net profit down at EUR ‍​35.0 mln
Thursday, 9 Nov 2017 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - AZIMUT ::Q3 NET PROFIT EUR ‍​35.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 53.5 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 TOTAL REVENUES EUR ‍176​ MILLION VERSUS EUR 186 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Azimut total net inflows in October at EUR 959 ‍​million
Wednesday, 8 Nov 2017 

Nov 8 (Reuters) - AZIMUT :TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN OCTOBER AT EUR 959 ‍ MILLION.  Full Article

RPT-FACTBOX-Bridgewater's $22 billion short bet against Europe

(Repeats from FEB 14, no changes to text) Feb 14 The world's largest hedge fund manager Bridgewater Associates has built a $21.83 billion short position in European companies, including heavyweights such as Unilever , Siemens AG, Total SA, Allianz SE, among others. Traders and market participants believe the bets could be because Bridgewater is either expecting the stock market to fall or they are a play on the broader macroeconomic environment - hurting companie