A.G.Barr PLC (BAG.L)
22 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
A.G. Barr PLC:Recommends final dividend of 9.97p per share to give a total dividend for the full year of 13.33p per share, a full year increase of 10.0 pct. on the prior year.Says dividend will be paid on June 10, 2016 to all shareholders who are on register of members on May 12, 2016. Full Article
EDINBURGH It's known as Scotland's second national drink, but a change in the secret recipe for Irn Bru, a sticky-sweet fizzy beverage prized as a hangover cure, has prompted outrage among its many devotees.
- Are these 3 Brexit beaters set to fly after today's news?
- Are Royal Mail plc, AG Barr plc and Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc set to soar by 20%+?
- Could A.G. Barr plc Be A Better Buy Than Tesco PLC And Ascent Resources Plc?
- 5 FTSE 250 Stars Offering Irresistible Value: Britvic Plc, Halfords Group plc, Supergroup PLC, Marston's PLC & A.G. Barr plc
- Are These The FTSE's Safest Dividends? British American Tobacco plc, A.G. Barr plc And Randgold Resources Limited
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, A.G. Barr plc And Whitbread plc On Track For Successful Comebacks?