A.G.Barr PLC (BAG.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Aug 1 (Reuters) - A.G.Barr Plc
March 27 (Reuters) - A.G.Barr Plc
LONDON, May 8 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 22.9 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Admiral Group
- Are these 3 Brexit beaters set to fly after today's news?
- Are Royal Mail plc, AG Barr plc and Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc set to soar by 20%+?
- Could A.G. Barr plc Be A Better Buy Than Tesco PLC And Ascent Resources Plc?
- 5 FTSE 250 Stars Offering Irresistible Value: Britvic Plc, Halfords Group plc, Supergroup PLC, Marston's PLC & A.G. Barr plc
- Are These The FTSE's Safest Dividends? British American Tobacco plc, A.G. Barr plc And Randgold Resources Limited
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, A.G. Barr plc And Whitbread plc On Track For Successful Comebacks?