Edition:
United Kingdom

Fastighets Balder AB (BALDb.ST)

BALDb.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange

220.40SEK
8 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
220.40kr
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
259,238
52-wk High
226.00kr
52-wk Low
170.80kr

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Balder Buys Property in Göteborg For SEK 728 Mln
Friday, 8 Dec 2017 

Dec 8(Reuters) - FASTIGHETS AB BALDER BALDB.ST::REPORTED ON THURSDAY: ACQUIRED THE RETAIL PROPERTY 421, GÖTEBORG HÖGSBO 23:4.NET VALUE OF PROPERTY IS SEK 728 MLN.  Full Article

Balder Q2 rental income SEK 1.31 bln, in line with expectations
Tuesday, 23 Aug 2016 

Balder : Q2 rental income 1.31 billion Swedish crowns ($157.02 million) (Reuters poll: 1.31 billion crowns) . Q2 net operating profit 896 million crowns (Reuters poll: 885 million crowns) .Q2 profit from property management before tax 637 million crowns (Reuters poll: 630 million crowns).  Full Article

Balder and Tredje AP-Fonden buy residential properties for SEK 2 billion
Friday, 1 Jul 2016 

Fastighets Balder AB :Balder and Tredje AP-Fonden buy residential properties for 2 billion Swedish crowns ($235 million).  Full Article

D. Carnegie buys all of Fastighets AB Balder shares in Amasten
Tuesday, 7 Jun 2016 

Amasten Holding publ AB :D. Carnegie has acquired all of Fastighets AB Balder shares in Amasten, totaling 10 million common shares representing 6.7 percent of capital.  Full Article

Balder buys property Lindholmen Front
Tuesday, 31 May 2016 

Balder :Has acquired office property Göteborg Lindholmen 29:1 for about 400 million.  Full Article

Balder Q1 net profit up at SEK 775 million
Tuesday, 10 May 2016 

Balder : Q1 net profit 775 million Swedish crowns ($95.08 million) versus 435 million crowns year ago . Q1 rental income 1.26 billion crowns versus 685 million crowns year ago . Q1 profit from property management before tax attributable to parent company shareholders 468 million crowns versus 323 million crowns year ago . Q1 profit from property management before tax 562 million crowns versus 323 million crowns year ago .Expects to complete about 500 apartments during H1 2016.  Full Article

Fastighets Balder AB acquires property in Norway
Monday, 2 May 2016 

Fastighets Balder AB:Acquired the property that contains Hedmark University College.The majority of the property is rented to the Norwegian state on a 24 year lease.  Full Article

Fastighets Balder AB sells properties for SEK 320 mln
Thursday, 31 Mar 2016 

Fastighets Balder AB:Sells several properties for 320 million Swedish crowns to Hokerum Fastigheter AB in Ulricehamn.Total lettable area is about 31,000 square meters (sqm), of which 30,000 sqm is residential space.Possession to take place in Q3.  Full Article

Fastighets Balder proposes no 2015 dividend for ordinary shares and SEK 20 per share dividend for preferred share
Thursday, 18 Feb 2016 

Fastighets Balder AB:Proposes that no 2015 dividend shall be declared for ordinary shares and that a dividend of 20 crowns per share shall be paid for preference shares​.  Full Article

Fastighets Balder AB acquires 49 percent of Sjaelso Management
Wednesday, 10 Feb 2016 

Fastighets Balder AB:Acquires 49 percent of Sjaelso Management.Remaining 51 percent is unchanged owned by Sjaelsö Management's CEO Flemming Joseph Jensen​.  Full Article

BRIEF-Balder Buys Property in Göteborg For SEK 728 Mln

* REPORTED ON THURSDAY: ACQUIRED THE RETAIL PROPERTY 421, GÖTEBORG HÖGSBO 23:4