British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
18 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 9 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco Plc
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Reynolds American::U.S. FDA ACCEPTS AND FILES MODIFIED RISK TOBACCO PRODUCT APPLICATIONS FOR CAMEL SNUS.REYNOLDS AMERICAN SAYS FDA ACCEPTED, FILED FOR SUBSTANTIVE REVIEW, 18 MRTP APPLICATIONS COVERING 6 STYLES OF CAMEL SNUS.REYNOLDS AMERICAN SAYS MRTP APPLICATION(S) WILL NOW UNDERGO A SUBSTANTIVE REVIEW PROCESS BY FDA THAT IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN A YEAR. Full Article
Dec 13 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco Plc
Dec 5 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco Plc
British American Tobacco PLC - Members of US Congress call for investigation into tobacco giant - Independent
British American Tobacco PLC:Members of the US Congress have called for a Department of Justice investigation into tobacco giant British American Tobacco following allegations the company bribed officials and politicians in Africa to undermine UN health campaigns and put rival cigarette-makers out of business - Independent.How 'The IoS' broke the story about the bribery allegations in December.Eight congressmen – from both the Senate and the House of Representatives – have made a complaint about BAT, Britain's fifth biggest company, calling for an investigation into whether it has violated the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.The bribery allegations, first revealed by The Independent on Sunday and the BBC, are in a dossier of claims passed to the UK's Serious Fraud Office by Paul Hopkins, a BAT whistleblower who worked in Africa for BAT for 13 years.Experts described Mr Hopkins as the most significant whistleblower from the industry since Jeffrey Wigand, subject of the Oscar-nominated film The Insider, starring Russell Crowe. Full Article
* European shares end slightly higher * Tech leads gains * Utilities among biggest fallers Jan 18 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com CLOSING SNAPSHOT: EUROPEAN SHARES END SESSION WITH MODEST RISE (1724 GMT) As cyclical stocks make a
- Should you buy these 3 stocks despite their low yields?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- Are these 3 shares simply the best Brexit buys after today's results?
- 4 perfect stocks for 'Brexit Britain'!
- 3 stocks set to beat the FTSE 100 in a post-Brexit world
- Looking for a safe haven? 3 stocks better than bonds