British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
16 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 9 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco Plc
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Reynolds American::U.S. FDA ACCEPTS AND FILES MODIFIED RISK TOBACCO PRODUCT APPLICATIONS FOR CAMEL SNUS.REYNOLDS AMERICAN SAYS FDA ACCEPTED, FILED FOR SUBSTANTIVE REVIEW, 18 MRTP APPLICATIONS COVERING 6 STYLES OF CAMEL SNUS.REYNOLDS AMERICAN SAYS MRTP APPLICATION(S) WILL NOW UNDERGO A SUBSTANTIVE REVIEW PROCESS BY FDA THAT IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN A YEAR. Full Article
Dec 13 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco Plc
Dec 5 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco Plc
LONDON Japan Tobacco has agreed to buy Russia's Donskoy Tabak for about 90 billion roubles (1.12 billion pounds) to strengthen its leading position in the world's third-largest tobacco market.
- Should you buy these 3 stocks despite their low yields?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- Are these 3 shares simply the best Brexit buys after today's results?
- 4 perfect stocks for 'Brexit Britain'!
- 3 stocks set to beat the FTSE 100 in a post-Brexit world
- Looking for a safe haven? 3 stocks better than bonds