Edition:
United Kingdom

Big Lots Inc (BIG.N)

BIG.N on New York Stock Exchange

41.00USD
19 Sep 2018
Change (% chg)

$-0.18 (-0.44%)
Prev Close
$41.18
Open
$41.16
Day's High
$41.44
Day's Low
$40.88
Volume
209,517
Avg. Vol
314,125
52-wk High
$64.42
52-wk Low
$36.20

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Big Lots Inc and Units Entered Into $700 Mln 5-Yr Unsecured Credit Facility
Wednesday, 5 Sep 2018 

Sept 5 (Reuters) - Big Lots Inc ::BIG LOTS INC - ON AUG 31, CO, UNITS ENTERED INTO A NEW $700 MILLION FIVE-YEAR UNSECURED CREDIT FACILITY.BIG LOTS INC - 2018 CREDIT AGREEMENT REPLACES $700 MILLION 5-YEAR UNSECURED CREDIT FACILITY ENTERED ON JULY 22, 2011, AS AMENDED - SEC FILING.BIG LOTS INC - 2011 CREDIT AGREEMENT WAS SCHEDULED TO EXPIRE ON MAY 30, 2020, BUT WAS TERMINATED CONCURRENT WITH ENTRY INTO 2018 CREDIT AGREEMENT.BIG LOTS INC - 2018 CREDIT AGREEMENT EXPIRES ON AUGUST 31, 2023.BIG LOTS INC - PROCEEDS OF THE 2018 CREDIT AGREEMENT ARE AVAILABLE FOR GENERAL CORPORATE PURPOSES, WORKING CAPITAL , OTHERS.BIG LOTS INC - UNDER 2018 CREDIT AGREEMENT, CO, UNITS HAVE OPTION TO INCREASE TOTAL COMMITMENT FROM $700 MILLION TO $800 MILLION.  Full Article

Big Lots Sets Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.30 Per Share
Friday, 31 Aug 2018 

Aug 31 (Reuters) - Big Lots Inc ::SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.30PER SHARE.  Full Article

Big Lots Says CEO Bruce Thorn's Initial Compensation To Consist Of Annual Base Salary Of $1.1 Mln
Tuesday, 28 Aug 2018 

Aug 28 (Reuters) - Big Lots Inc ::BIG LOTS SAYS CEO, BRUCE THORN'S INITIAL COMPENSATION TO CONSIST OF ANNUAL BASE SALARY OF $1.1 MILLION - SEC FILING.  Full Article

Big Lots Announces Bruce Thorn As Chief Executive Officer
Tuesday, 28 Aug 2018 

Aug 28 (Reuters) - Big Lots Inc ::BIG LOTS ANNOUNCES BRUCE THORN AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.BIG LOTS INC - THORN WAS MOST RECENTLY PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF TAILORED BRANDS, INC.BIG LOTS INC - FOLLOWING A TRANSITION PERIOD WITH TAILORED BRANDS, THORN IS EXPECTED TO BE FORMALLY APPOINTED AS CEO AND PRESIDENT OF BIG LOTS.BIG LOTS INC - THORN IS EXPECTED TO BE FORMALLY APPOINTED AS CEO AND PRESIDENT OF BIG LOTS AT END OF SEPTEMBER.  Full Article

Big Lots Reports Q3 EPS Of $0.10 Per Share
Friday, 1 Dec 2017 

Dec 1 (Reuters) - Big Lots Inc ::SEES FY 2017 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.23 TO $4.28.SEES Q4 2017 EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.35 TO $2.40.- NET SALES FOR Q3 OF FISCAL 2017 INCREASED 0.5% TO $1,111 MILLION.- INCREASES OUTLOOK FOR FISCAL 2017 EPS.- QTRLY COMPARABLE STORE SALES INCREASE OF 1.0%.- INVENTORY ENDED Q3 OF FISCAL 2017 AT $1,038 MILLION, COMPARED TO $1,036 MILLION FOR Q3 OF FISCAL 2016.- ESTIMATES FISCAL 2017 CASH FLOW OF APPROXIMATELY $180 MILLION.BIG LOTS - INCREASES GUIDANCE FOR FISCAL 2017 ADJUSTED INCOME TO BE IN THE RANGE OF $4.23 TO $4.28 PER DILUTED SHARE.- AT QUARTER END, INVENTORY LEVELS PER STORE INCREASED 1% COMPARED TO LAST YEAR.- SEES FISCAL 2017 COMPARABLE STORE SALES INCREASE OF ABOUT 1% AND TOTAL SALES UP ABOUT 2% TO LAST YEAR.BIG LOTS REPORTS Q3 EPS OF $0.10 PER DILUTED SHARE, $0.06 PER DILUTED SHARE ON AN ADJUSTED BASIS.Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.04, REVENUE VIEW $1.12 BILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.38 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.FY EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $4.24 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.  Full Article

Photo

U.S. dollar-store shares marked down but specialty discounters thrive

NEW YORK The shares of so-called dollar stores have suffered as U.S. shoppers have started spending more at bargain retailers with focused concepts and big discount chains.