Edition:
United Kingdom

Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)

BKIA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.

2.77EUR
14 Dec 2018
Change (% chg)

€-0.02 (-0.75%)
Prev Close
€2.79
Open
€2.77
Day's High
€2.78
Day's Low
€2.72
Volume
4,351,864
Avg. Vol
5,517,035
52-wk High
€4.39
52-wk Low
€2.64

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Kruk's Unit To Buy Liabilities Of Total Nominal Value Of c.EUR 246 Mln
Friday, 14 Dec 2018 

Dec 14 (Reuters) - KRUK SA ::ITS UNIT, INVESTCAPITAL LTD., SIGNS AN AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE LIABILITIES OF TOTAL NOMINAL VALUE OF ABOUT EUR 246 MILLION FROM BANKIA SA <<>> AND BFA TENEDORA DE ACCIONES S.A.U..  Full Article

Bankia Confirms It Is In Talks For Sale Of Real Estate And Bad Loan Portfolios
Friday, 14 Dec 2018 

Dec 14 (Reuters) - Bankia SA ::CONFIRMS THAT IT IS IN NEGOTIATIONS FOR SALE OF A PORTFOLIO OF FORECLOSED REAL ESTATE ASSETS AND PORTFOLIO OF DOUBTFUL DEBTS.  Full Article

Spain's Bankia CEO says aim is to continue to privatise bit by bit
Wednesday, 12 Dec 2018 

Dec 12 (Reuters) - Bankia SA CEO Jose Sevilla::Says the plan is to continue to privatise the bank bit by bit although current market conditions complicate the sale.The government has until the end of 2019 to sell off the 61 percent stake it holds.  Full Article

Bankia 9-Month Net Profit At 744 Mln Euros
Monday, 29 Oct 2018 

Oct 29 (Reuters) - Bankia SA ::9-MONTH NET PROFIT 744 MILLION EUROS.9-MONTH NET INTEREST INCOME 1.54 BILLION EUROS.Q3 NET INTEREST INCOME 495 MILLION EUROS.Q3 NET PROFIT 229 MILLION EUROS.CET1 FULLY LOADED CAPITAL RATIO 12.46 PERCENT AT END-SEPT.BAD LOAN RATIO 7.8 PERCENT AT END-SEPT.ROE PROFITABILITY RATIO 7.9 PERCENT AT END-SEPT.  Full Article

Bankia Q2 Net Profit Up At 285 Mln Euros
Thursday, 26 Jul 2018 

July 26 (Reuters) - Bankia SA ::CET1 FULLY LOADED CAPITAL RATIO 12.7 PERCENT AT END-JUNE.H1 NET INTEREST INCOME 1.05 BILLION EUROS.H1 NET PROFIT 515 MILLION EUROS.ROE PROFITABILITY RATIO 8.3 PERCENT AT END-JUNE.Q2 NET INTEREST INCOME 521 MILLION EUROS.Q2 NET PROFIT 285 MILLION EUROS.BAD LOAN RATIO 8.1 PERCENT AT END-JUNE.  Full Article

Aviva Agrees To Sell 50 Pct Shareholding In Pelayo Vida To Santalucía
Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018 

July 11 (Reuters) - Aviva PLC ::AVIVA COMPLETES EXIT FROM SPAIN.ALSO AGREED SALE OF ITS 50% SHAREHOLDING IN SPANISH LIFE INSURANCE OPERATION, PELAYO VIDA 5 , TO SANTALUCÍA.COMPLETED SALE OF ITS ENTIRE SHAREHOLDING IN LIFE INSURANCE AND PENSIONS JOINT VENTURES, CAJAMURCIA VIDA AND CAJA GRANADA VIDA , TO BANKIA.FINAL CONSIDERATION OF TRANSACTION WITH BANKIA IS EUR 203 MILLION (£179 MILLION).  Full Article

Bankia chairman says expects 2018 profit of around 800 mln euros
Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018 

June 19 (Reuters) - Bankia SA ::Chairman says expects Bankia 2018 profit to be around 800 million euros ($923 million)..  Full Article

Bankia Enters Into Agreement With Credit Agricole For Creation Of JV
Monday, 28 May 2018 

May 28 (Reuters) - Bankia SA ::SAYS HAS ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH CREDIT AGRICOLE FOR CREATION OF A JOINT VENTURE TO JOINTLY OPERATE IN CONSUMER FINANCE SEGMENT IN SPAIN.SAYS NEW COMPANY WILL BE 51% OWNED BY CREDIT AGRICOLE CONSUMER FINANCE, WITH THE REMAINING 49% HELD BY BANKIA.SAYS THE VENTURE WILL SPECIALISE IN THE PROVISION OF POINT-OF-SALE CONSUMER FINANCING.PRODUCTS TO BE MARKETED BY THIS NEW COMPANY INCLUDE PERSONAL AND CONSUMER LOANS, LEASES OF CONSUMER GOODS, REVOLVING CREDIT LINES AND LOYALTY CARDS.WILL MARKET ITS PRODUCTS EXCLUSIVELY IN SPAIN AND SOLELY THROUGH NON-BANKING CHANNELS.  Full Article

Bankia And Banco Mare Nostrum Execute Merger Deed
Friday, 29 Dec 2017 

Dec 29 (Reuters) - BANKIA SA ::SAYS EXECUTES DEED OF MERGER BY ABSORPTION OF BANCO MARE NOSTRUM.  Full Article

Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, UBS Close Placement Of 7 Pct Of Bankia At 4.06 Euros/Shr
Tuesday, 12 Dec 2017 

Dec 12 (Reuters) - DEUTSCHE BANK, MORGAN STANLEY, UBS::CLOSE PLACEMENT OF 7.0 PCT OF BANKIA <<>> AT 4.06 EUROS PER SHARE, FOR 818.3 MILLION EUROS IN TOTAL.  Full Article

Photo

Spain's Bankia nears sale of $3.4 billion in bad credit to Lone Star: source

MADRID Spanish state-owned lender Bankia is nearing a deal to sell bad loans and repossessed property valued at 3 billion euros ($3.4 billion) to U.S. fund Lone Star, a source with knowledge of the negotiations said on Friday.