British American Tobacco PLC (BTIJ.J)
18 Jan 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 9 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco Plc
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Reynolds American::U.S. FDA ACCEPTS AND FILES MODIFIED RISK TOBACCO PRODUCT APPLICATIONS FOR CAMEL SNUS.REYNOLDS AMERICAN SAYS FDA ACCEPTED, FILED FOR SUBSTANTIVE REVIEW, 18 MRTP APPLICATIONS COVERING 6 STYLES OF CAMEL SNUS.REYNOLDS AMERICAN SAYS MRTP APPLICATION(S) WILL NOW UNDERGO A SUBSTANTIVE REVIEW PROCESS BY FDA THAT IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN A YEAR. Full Article
Dec 13 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco Plc
Dec 5 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco Plc
TOKYO Japan Tobacco Inc on Thursday unveiled two "heat-not-burn" products, as it races against market leader Philip Morris International Inc for a larger share of the vaping space with conventional cigarettes steadily falling out of favor.
- Should you buy these 3 stocks despite their low yields?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- Are these 3 shares simply the best Brexit buys after today's results?
- 4 perfect stocks for 'Brexit Britain'!
- 3 stocks set to beat the FTSE 100 in a post-Brexit world
- Looking for a safe haven? 3 stocks better than bonds