Britvic PLC (BVIC.L)
22 Jun 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
May 23 (Reuters) - Britvic PLC
Nov 29 (Reuters) - BRITVIC PLC
Nov 7 (Reuters) - UK's Unite union::UNITE, GMB HAVE WRITTEN TO INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS OF BRITVIC CALLING ON THEM HALT THE PROPOSED CLOSURE OF THE NORWICH SITE . Full Article
LONDON, May 28 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 6.05 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Marks & Spencer
- 3 shares with post-referendum momentum
- Could these be the FTSE 250’s 2 greatest growth stocks?
- Do today's updates turn these three shares into cracking buys?
- 4 takeover targets? Vodafone Group plc, Premier Foods plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc and Britvic plc
- Why I would buy growth stars Patisserie Holdings plc and Fevertree Drinks plc and Hold Britvic plc
- Should you buy National Grid plc, Britvic plc and Royal Mail plc following today's updates?