Edition:
United Kingdom

BW Offshore Entered Into Agreement To Acquire 70 Pct Of Maromba Field Offshore Brazil


Friday, 8 Mar 2019 

March 8 (Reuters) - Bw Offshore Ltd ::BW OFFSHORE: ACQUISITION OF MAROMBA FIELD OFFSHORE BRAZIL.HAS ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE 70% OF MAROMBA FIELD OFFSHORE BRAZIL FOR TOTAL ACQUISITION COST OF $90 MILLION FROM PETROBRAS.ACQUISITION PRICE WILL BE PAID OVER THREE MILESTONES AS DEVELOPMENT PROGRESSES TOWARDS FIRST OIL.ACQUISITION OF REMAINING 30% FIELD INTEREST IS PENDING BOARD APPROVAL BY CHEVRON.