Computacenter PLC (CCC.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Sept 3 (Reuters) - Computacenter PLC
July 12 (Reuters) - Computacenter PLC
April 27 (Reuters) - Computacenter PLC
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Computacenter Plc
Nov 14 (Reuters) - COMPUTACENTER PLC
Oct 27 (Reuters) - Computacenter Plc
LONDON, Sept 11 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 0.26 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Melrose 1.55
- 2 quality FTSE 250 stocks to buy after today's results?
- These 3 stocks could be today's biggest blue-chip bargains
- Are SKY PLC, Computacenter plc & Ladbrokes PLC Must-Buy Stocks After Today's Updates?
- Should You Buy After Recent Falls In HSBC Holdings plc, Computacenter plc & Sports Direct International Plc?
- Are Senior plc, William Hill plc, Computacenter plc & Ladbrokes PLC About To Issue Profit Warnings?
- Why Ekf Diagnostics Holding PLC, Computacenter plc And Serco Group plc Are Rising Today