Edition:
United Kingdom

CCC SA (CCCP.WA)

CCCP.WA on Warsaw Stock Exchange

204.60PLN
4:04pm BST
Change (% chg)

-9.40zł (-4.39%)
Prev Close
214.00zł
Open
211.20zł
Day's High
213.80zł
Day's Low
204.60zł
Volume
133,930
Avg. Vol
114,351
52-wk High
312.00zł
52-wk Low
191.00zł

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

CCC Q2 Net Profit At 204 Million Zlotys
Thursday, 23 Aug 2018 

Aug 24 (Reuters) - CCC SA ::Q2 NET PROFIT 204 MLN ZLOTYS VS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 202 MLN ZLOTYS .Q2 REVENUE 1.33 BLN ZLOTYS VS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 1.33 BLN ZLOTYS.  Full Article

CCC Prelim. Q2 Net Profit Rises To 234 Million Zlotys
Thursday, 9 Aug 2018 

Aug 10 (Reuters) - CCC SA ::REPORTED ON THURSDAY PRELIMINARY Q2 NET PROFIT WAS 234 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 146 MILLION YEARS AGO.PRELIMINARY Q2 REVENUE AT 1.33 BILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 1.13 BILLION ZLOTYS YEARS AGO.PRELIMINARY Q2 EBITDA 269 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 202 MILLION ZLOTYS YEARS AGO.TOTAL RETAIL SPACE AT 0.7 MILLION SQUARE METERS AND NO. OF STORES AT 1164 AT THE END-JUNE .Q2 RESULTS ARE DUE ON AUG. 24.  Full Article

CCC Buys 51 Pct Stake In DeeZee For 13 Mln Zlotys
Tuesday, 3 Jul 2018 

July 3 (Reuters) - CCC SA ::SAYS SIGNED COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH DEEZEE SP. Z O. O. SP. K. (DEEZEE).UNDER AGREEMENT CCC TO BUY 51 PERCENT STAKE IN DEEZEE FOR 13 MILLION ZLOTYS AND FURTHER INCREASE ITS STAKE IN DEEZEE TO POTENTIALLY REACH 100 PERCENT.FOLLOWING THE AGREEMENT CCC TO DEEPEN ITS PRESENCE IN THE YOUNG CLIENT SEGMENT."ADDITIONALLY WE ARE STRENGTHENING OUR ONLINE CHANNELS," SAYS DARIUSZ MILEK, CEO.DEEZEE OPERATES ON POLISH ONLINE FOOTWEAR MARKET SINCE 2005.  Full Article

CCC May 2018 Revenue Up 14.7 Percent YoY
Friday, 1 Jun 2018 

June 1 (Reuters) - CCC SA ::MAY 2018 REVENUE AT 465.8 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP 14.7 PERCENT YOY.  Full Article

CCC To Buy Swiss Chain Of Stores Karl Voegele For CHF 10 Mln
Tuesday, 22 May 2018 

May 23 (Reuters) - CCC SA ::SAID ON TUESDAY THAT ITS UNIT NG2 SUISSE GMBH (PURCHASER) SIGNED CONDITIONAL SALES CONTRACT WITH KAVO-HOLDING AG AND PHIRAM HOLDING AG (SELLERS BASED IN SWITZERLAND) OF TOTAL VALUE OF CHF 10 MILLION .NG2 SUISSE TO BUY MAJORITY STAKE OF 70% OF KARL VOEGELE AG (VOEGELE) AND ASSIGNMENT OF LOAN RECEIVABLES GRANTED TO VOEGELE BY SHAREHOLDER.TRANSACTION IS PLANNED TO FINALIZE TILL THE END OF H1 2018 BUT NOT LATER THAN ON SEPT. 30, 3018 .PURCHASER WAS ALSO GRANTED OPTION TO BUY REMAINING 30% STAKE OF VOEGELE.AT 2017-END VOEGELE HAD NETWORK OF 219 STORES UNDER BRANDS VOEGELE AND BINGO.VOEGELE FY 2017 REVENUE WAS CHF 172 MLN WITH FY 2017 NEGATIVE EBITDA OF CHF 5.9 MLN.VOEGELE UNDERGOES RESTRUCTURING PROCEDURES AND SEES FY 2019 EBITDA AT CHF 0.7 MLN .  Full Article

CCC Q1 Net Loss Widens To 145.7 Million Zlotys
Monday, 14 May 2018 

May 15 (Reuters) - CCC SA ::Q1 NET LOSS 145.7 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS OF 40.8 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q1 REVENUE 694.1 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 720.4 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q1 OPERATING LOSS 119.5 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS LOSS OF 16.1 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.  Full Article

CCC Signs Conditional Agreement With Adler International
Wednesday, 11 Apr 2018 

April 11 (Reuters) - CCC SA ::SIGNS CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT WITH ADLER INTERNATIONAL SP. Z O.O. (ADLER) TO BUY ORGANIZED PART OF ADLER.UNDER AGREEMENT CO TO BUY BUSINESS THAT RUNS 41 AGENCY STORES UNDER CCC BRAND IN POLAND AND HAS 4 STORES IN PREPARATION PHASE.PURCHASE PRICE AMOUNTS TO 68.5 MILLION ZLOTYS.DEAL REQUIRES OBTAINING CONSENT OF POLAND'S OFFICE OF COMPETITION AND CONSUMER PROTECTION (UOKIK).  Full Article

First CCC Branded Stores To Be Opened In Middle East In H1 2019
Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018 

Jan 17 (Reuters) - CCC SA ::ITS UNIT SIGNS FRANCHISE AGREEMENT WITH APPAREL FZCO, COMPANY BASED IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.FRANCHISE AGREEMENT CONCERNS SALE OF CCC PRODUCTS IN 6 COUNTRIES FROM MIDDLE EAST.UNDER AGREEMENT PARTIES AGREED TO OPEN AT LEAST 60 STORES OPERATING UNDER CCC BRAND BY 2023 IN THESE COUNTRIES.CO'S PRODUCTS TO BE SOLD IN SAUDI ARABIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, KUWAIT, OMAN, QATAR AND BAHRAIN.EXPANSION OF CO'S SALES NETWORK AND OPENING OF FIRST SHOPS IS PLANNED IN H1 2019.  Full Article

CCC Dec. Revenue 467.8 Million Zlotys, Up 41.9 Percent YR/YR
Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 

Jan 2 (Reuters) - CCC SA ::DEC. REVENUE 467.8 MILLION ZLOTYS , UP 41.9 PERCENT YOY.  Full Article

CCC Plans To Buy Stores In Romania, Eyes Georgia And Kazakhstan
Monday, 25 Dec 2017 

Dec 25(Reuters) - CCC SA ::SAID ON FRIDAY THAT IT HAS SIGNED A NON-BINDING TERM SHEET TO BUY PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL SRL, WHICH OPERATES CCC STORES IN ROMANIA, AND A COMPANY LINKED WITH SUCH ACTIVITY SHOE EXPRESS SRL.ALSO IT HAS SIGNED A LETTER OF INTENT CONCERNING THE OPENING OF CCC STORES IN GEORGIA AND KAZAKHSTAN BY PEERAJ .THE TOTAL PRICE TO BE PAID BY CCC IS 33 MILLION EUROS.PEERAJ OPERATES 54 STORES UNDER CCC BRAND .  Full Article

BRIEF-CCC Q2 Net Profit At 204 Million Zlotys

* Q2 NET PROFIT 204 MLN ZLOTYS VS PREVIOUSLY ESTIMATED 202 MLN ZLOTYS