Coca Cola HBC AG (CCH.L)
23 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Coca Cola Hbc Ag
Nov 9 (Reuters) - COCA COLA HBC AG
Coca Cola HBC AG
Coca-Cola HBC: CEO says expects volume to improve in 2h, helped by one additional selling day and new marketing plans . CEO says Nigeria sales should still grow mid-to-high single-digit rate this year, as conditions normalise following naira devaluataion . Says to spend 48 million euros this year in restructuring, up from prior target of 35 million euros .Says pulling spending in Russia, Nigeria forward to '16 instead of '17. Full Article
Coca Cola Hbc Ag
New Argen Holdings Limited : Intended sale of ordinary shares in Coca Cola HBC AG by New Argen Holdings Limited . Announces that it intends to offer for sale up to approximately 5.4 million existing ordinary shares of Coca Cola HBC AG . Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited has been appointed as sole global coordinator and sole bookrunner in respect of placing .Placing will take place via an accelerated bookbuild, which will be launched with immediate effect. Full Article
Coca Cola Hbc Ag
* STOXX 600 back up after U.S. inflation * U.S. consumer prices rise more than expected * Market digests Bridgewater shorts on Germany Inc Feb 14 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING SNAPSHOT: STOXX AT 4-DAY HIGH (1736 GMT) Eur
- Are these three underdogs a buy after today's results?
- 3 growth stocks still worth buying: Shire plc, Smith & Nephew plc and Coca Cola HBC AG
- Why Diageo plc, Aviva plc and Coca Cola HBC AG have 20%+ upside
- Are Rio Tinto plc, Aviva plc and Coca-Cola HBC AG super income stocks?
- Would Unilever plc, Coca Cola HBC AG and Berkeley Group Holdings plc be hit hard by Brexit?
- Should you prepare for bad news from Diageo plc, British American Tobacco plc and Coca-Cola HBC AG?