Coca Cola HBC AG (CCH.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Coca Cola Hbc Ag
Nov 9 (Reuters) - COCA COLA HBC AG
Coca Cola HBC AG
Coca-Cola HBC: CEO says expects volume to improve in 2h, helped by one additional selling day and new marketing plans . CEO says Nigeria sales should still grow mid-to-high single-digit rate this year, as conditions normalise following naira devaluataion . Says to spend 48 million euros this year in restructuring, up from prior target of 35 million euros .Says pulling spending in Russia, Nigeria forward to '16 instead of '17. Full Article
- Are these three underdogs a buy after today's results?
- 3 growth stocks still worth buying: Shire plc, Smith & Nephew plc and Coca Cola HBC AG
- Why Diageo plc, Aviva plc and Coca Cola HBC AG have 20%+ upside
- Are Rio Tinto plc, Aviva plc and Coca-Cola HBC AG super income stocks?
- Would Unilever plc, Coca Cola HBC AG and Berkeley Group Holdings plc be hit hard by Brexit?
- Should you prepare for bad news from Diageo plc, British American Tobacco plc and Coca-Cola HBC AG?