Cineworld Group PLC (CINE.L)
15 Jun 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
May 16 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group PLC
Imax And Cineworld Group Sign Agreement To Install New Imax With Laser Experience In 55 Cineworld And Regal Imax Locations
April 24 (Reuters) - Imax China Holding Inc <1970.HK>::IMAX AND CINEWORLD GROUP SIGN AGREEMENT TO INSTALL NEW IMAX® WITH LASER EXPERIENCE IN 55 CINEWORLD AND REGAL IMAX LOCATIONS.IMAX CORP - CO, CINEWORLD RENEW 12-YEAR LEASE TERMS FOR ALL 55 SITES AND EXPECT ALL IMAX WITH LASER SYSTEMS TO BE INSTALLED BETWEEN 2018 AND 2022. Full Article
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc's Bookrunner::FULLY UNDERWRITTEN RIGHTS ISSUE RAISING PROCEEDS OF £1.7 BILLION IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT.COMPANY IS PROPOSING TO OFFER 4 NEW ORDINARY SHARES BY WAY OF RIGHTS TO HOLDERS OF CINEWORLD ORDINARY SHARES. Full Article
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Regal Entertainment Group
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc
Nov 29 (Reuters) - CINEWORLD GROUP PLC
Regal Entertainment Confirmed That It Is Currently Engaged In Discussions With Cineworld Group About A Possible All-Cash Acquisition
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc
Nov 23 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc
UK's CMA : UK's CMA - not to refer acquisition by cineworld group plc of five cinemas owned by empire cinemas limited to a phase 2 investigation .UK's CMA - has cleared the acquisition by cineworld group plc of 5 cinemas owned by empire cinemas limited. Full Article
LONDON, June 4 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take around 10.6 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Associated
- Do today's updates make these FTSE giants scintillating buys?
- 4 FTSE 100 stocks for a post-Europe Britain! Imperial Brands plc, Cineworld Group plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Persimmon plc
- My biggest investing regrets so far: Cineworld Group plc, Greggs plc and ARM Holdings plc
- Should you buy Next plc, Thomas Cook Group plc and Cineworld Group plc following today's news?
- Lloyds Banking Group plc, Cineworld Group plc & Reckitt Benckiser Group plc: the perfect stocks for nervous investors?
- Why Cineworld Group plc, Burberry Group plc And AstraZeneca plc Could Beat The Market In 2016