Cineworld Group PLC (CINE.L)
19 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc's Bookrunner::FULLY UNDERWRITTEN RIGHTS ISSUE RAISING PROCEEDS OF £1.7 BILLION IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT.COMPANY IS PROPOSING TO OFFER 4 NEW ORDINARY SHARES BY WAY OF RIGHTS TO HOLDERS OF CINEWORLD ORDINARY SHARES. Full Article
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Regal Entertainment Group
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc
Nov 29 (Reuters) - CINEWORLD GROUP PLC
Regal Entertainment Confirmed That It Is Currently Engaged In Discussions With Cineworld Group About A Possible All-Cash Acquisition
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc
Nov 23 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc
UK's CMA : UK's CMA - not to refer acquisition by cineworld group plc of five cinemas owned by empire cinemas limited to a phase 2 investigation .UK's CMA - has cleared the acquisition by cineworld group plc of 5 cinemas owned by empire cinemas limited. Full Article
Competition and Markets Authority: Cineworld, Empire Cinemas deal may be expected to result in a substantial lessening of competition in any market or markets in the United Kingdom Further company coverage: [CINE.L] (Bengaluru Newsroom) ((+91 806 749 1136;)). Full Article
Cineworld Group Plc
Britain's Cineworld Group , which bought U.S. cinema chain Regal Entertainment last year, said full-year revenue rose 11.6 percent, driven by blockbusters such as "Beauty and the Beast", "Dunkirk" and "Star Wars: The Last Jedi".
- Do today's updates make these FTSE giants scintillating buys?
- 4 FTSE 100 stocks for a post-Europe Britain! Imperial Brands plc, Cineworld Group plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Persimmon plc
- My biggest investing regrets so far: Cineworld Group plc, Greggs plc and ARM Holdings plc
- Should you buy Next plc, Thomas Cook Group plc and Cineworld Group plc following today's news?
- Lloyds Banking Group plc, Cineworld Group plc & Reckitt Benckiser Group plc: the perfect stocks for nervous investors?
- Why Cineworld Group plc, Burberry Group plc And AstraZeneca plc Could Beat The Market In 2016