Clarkson PLC (CKN.L)
18 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 5 (Reuters) - Clarkson Plc
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Clarkson Plc
Aug 14 (Reuters) - CLARKSON PLC
Clarkson PLC:Recommends final dividend of 40p (2014: 39p).Says interim dividend was 22p (2014: 21p), resulting in a 3% increase in the total dividend for the year to 62p (2014: 60p).Says dividend will be payable on June 3, 2016 to shareholders on the register at May 20, 2016. Full Article
LONDON, Jan 11 The Baltic Exchange is looking into launching a freight index for liquefied natural gas (LNG) and is working with leading ship brokers to explore potential shipping routes that might be used as the LNG market grows, the company said on Thursday.
- These 2 FTSE giants are making the news! Should you buy?
- Why I expect these 3 blue chips to keep collapsing!
- Are Clarkson plc, RM plc, Hargreaves Services plc and Kier Group plc buys after today's updates?
- Are Tullow Oil plc, Clarkson plc and B&M European Value Retail SA super income stocks?
- Should You Pile Into Last Week's Laggards Unilever plc, National Grid plc, Randgold Resources Limited & Clarkson PLC?
- Is It Too Late To Buy Bovis Homes Group plc, Costain Group PLC And Clarkson PLC?