Edition:
United Kingdom

Citi Trends Inc (CTRN.OQ)

CTRN.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

19.93USD
18 Dec 2018
Change (% chg)

$0.84 (+4.40%)
Prev Close
$19.09
Open
$19.21
Day's High
$20.07
Day's Low
$19.21
Volume
54,609
Avg. Vol
32,950
52-wk High
$34.46
52-wk Low
$18.41

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Citi Trends Reports Q3 Same Store Sales Rose 0.6 Pct
Friday, 30 Nov 2018 

Nov 30 (Reuters) - Citi Trends Inc ::CITI TRENDS ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER 2018 RESULTS AND AUTHORIZES NEW $25 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM.Q3 LOSS PER SHARE $0.04.Q3 SAME STORE SALES ROSE 0.6 PERCENT.SEES Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.60 TO $0.65.SEES Q4 SALES DOWN 3 TO 4 PERCENT.SEES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.66 TO $1.71.Q3 REVENUE $175.4 MILLION.MAINTAINING Q4 GUIDANCE.DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND.Q3 COMPARABLE STORE SALES INCREASED 0.6%.HAS DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.08 PER COMMON SHARE.AUTHORIZATION OF ANOTHER $25 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM, WHICH COMPANY EXPECTS TO FUND FROM CASH ON HAND.Q4 COMPARABLE STORE SALES ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE IN A RANGE OF 1% TO 2%.TOTAL SALES ARE EXPECTED TO DECREASE IN A RANGE OF 3% TO 4% IN Q4.ALSO REITERATING ITS LONGER TERM GOALS."EXPERIENCED A FASHION MISS IN OUR LADIES' APPAREL CATEGORY" IN QUARTER; HAVE TAKEN CORRECTIVE ACTION IN LADIES' AREA.QTRLY TOTAL SALES DECREASED 0.9%.  Full Article

Citi Trends Reports Q2 EPS $0.24
Thursday, 23 Aug 2018 

Aug 23 (Reuters) - Citi Trends Inc ::CITI TRENDS ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2018 RESULTS AND DECLARES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND.SEES Q3 LOSS PER SHARE $0.03 TO $+0.02.Q2 SAME STORE SALES ROSE 3.3 PERCENT.RAISES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW TO $1.65 TO $1.75.SEES Q3 SALES UP 2 TO 3 PERCENT.SEES Q4 SALES DOWN 2 TO 3 PERCENT.Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.24.Q2 REVENUE $182 MILLION.COMPARABLE STORE SALES ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE IN A RANGE OF 2% TO 3% IN BOTH THIRD AND FOURTH QUARTERS.SEES Q4 EPS IN RANGE OF $0.60 TO $0.65.  Full Article

Citi Trends Reports Q1 EPS $0.83
Wednesday, 23 May 2018 

May 23 (Reuters) - Citi Trends Inc ::CITI TRENDS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS AND DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND.REAFFIRMS FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.55 TO $1.70.Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.83.Q1 REVENUE $211 MILLION.QTRLY COMPARABLE STORE SALES UP 2.1 PCT.QTRLY COMPARABLE STORE SALES UP 2.1 PCT.CITI TRENDS - COMPARABLE STORE SALES INCREASED 10% THUS FAR IN MAY.TOTAL SALES IN Q1 INCREASED 5.5 PCT TO $211.0 MILLION.  Full Article

Citi Trends Announces 2017 Holiday Sales Results
Monday, 8 Jan 2018 

Jan 8 (Reuters) - Citi Trends Inc ::NOVEMBER SAME STORE SALES ROSE 5.5 PERCENT.CITI TRENDS - SALES FOR FIRST TWO MONTHS OF Q4 WERE $165.1 MILLION VERSUS $153.9 MILLION.SEES Q4 2017 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.40 TO $0.45.SEES Q4 SALES ABOUT $211 MILLION.CITI TRENDS - COMPARABLE STORE SALES ROSE ‍4.8% IN FIRST TWO MONTHS OF QUARTER.  Full Article

CITI TRENDS Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.05
Tuesday, 21 Nov 2017 

Nov 21 (Reuters) - Citi Trends Inc ::CITI TRENDS ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER 2017 RESULTS.Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.05.Q3 REVENUE $176.9 MILLION.CITI TRENDS INC - QTRLY ‍COMPARABLE STORE SALES INCREASED 7.4%.  Full Article