Countrywide PLC (CWD.L)
18 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 18 (Reuters) - Countrywide Plc
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Countrywide Plc
Countrywide PLC:Recommended final dividend of 10.0 pence (net) per share (2014: 10.0 pence), giving a total 2015 dividend of 15.0 pence (net) per share (2014: 24.0 pence, including a 9.0 pence special dividend).Says dividend will be paid on May 5, 2016 to shareholders on the register at March 29, 2016. Full Article
UK's largest estate agency Countrywide Plc said it expects an 8.8 percent decline in full-year group income after a disappointing fourth quarter, sending its shares down 18 percent on Thursday.
- These 3 shares are on sale at half price: Should you buy?
- Three risers to buy on today's results?
- Should you buy Tullow Oil plc, Balfour Beatty plc and Countrywide plc following Brexit?
- Why it's adapt or die for ARM Holdings plc, Royal Mail plc and Countrywide plc
- Why Countrywide Plc & Foxtons Group Plc can’t afford Brexit
- Do Updates From Pearson plc, Countrywide PLC And Premier Foods Plc Confirm Their Turnaround Potential?