Dairy Crest Group PLC (DCG.L)
16 Jan 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Dairy Crest Group PLC
May 23 (Reuters) - Dairy Crest Group PLC
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Dairy Crest Group Plc
Sept 18 (Reuters) - Dairy Crest Group Plc
LONDON, Dec 31 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 0.7 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Auto Trader
- Should you buy these 3 shares after today's updates?
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, KCOM Group plc, Dairy Crest Group plc & Manx Telecom plc For Growth And Income?
- Are These Dividends At Risk? Infinis Energy PLC, Vedanta Resources plc, Anglo American plc, Dairy Crest Group plc And Amec Foster Wheeler PLC
- 3 Shares Rising Today: Marks and Spencer Group Plc, Dairy Crest Group plc And Experian plc
- Is Dairy Crest Group plc A Better Buy Than Unilever plc Or Associated British Foods plc?
- Why BT Group plc, Paragon Group of Companies PLC and Dairy Crest Group plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today