Diageo PLC (DGE.L)
23 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Diageo Plc
Guinness Nigeria Plc
: Diageo CFO says it's important for company that UK continues to benefit from open access to EU . Diageo CFO says too early to say if Brexit has impacted business or consumer demand for alcoholic drinks .Diageo CFO says no news regarding relationship w/ former chairman of United Spirits, Vijay Mallya. Full Article
Diageo we are confident of achieving our objective of mid-single digit top line growth, and in three years ending f19 delivering 100bps of organic operating margin improvement."
Exceptional eps increased 1% to 89.4 pence : Board recommended a final dividend increase of 5% bringing full year dividend to 59.2 pence per share . We are confident of achieving our objective of mid-single digit top line growth, and in three years ending f19 delivering 100bps of organic operating margin improvement." . Fy underlying eps rose 1 percent to 89.4 pence . Total dividend 59.2 penceper share . Fy organic results improved with volume growth of 1.3%, net sales growth of 2.8%, and operating profit growth of 3.5% . Reported net sales declined 3.0% .Fy basic eps fell 6 percent to 89.5 pence. Full Article
Jan 23 United Spirits Ltd, India's largest liquor company, posted about 9 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Tuesday and missed estimates, hurt by higher marketing investment.
- Why I would sell Lloyds Banking Group plc to buy Diageo plc
- HSBC Holdings plc vs National Grid plc vs Diageo plc: which is the better FTSE 100 income stock?
- Why I’m waiting for a pullback on these three core holdings
- Are these 3 shares simply the best Brexit buys after today's results?
- Can referendum winners Diageo plc (+14%), Anglo American plc (+17%) and Fresnillo plc (+53%) keep surging?
- Forget your cash ISA with these dividend darlings!