Derwent London PLC (DLN.L)
16 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Derwent London Plc
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Derwent London Plc
Sept 11 (Reuters) - DERWENT LONDON PLC
Derwent London Plc
Derwent London Plc , a central London office developer, proposed a special dividend of 75 pence on Tuesday, citing profits from property sales and better than expected growth in value of its buildings despite the shadow of Brexit.
- Are these stocks 'brilliant buys' after today's news?
- Are National Grid plc, Derwent London plc and Daejan Holdings plc on track to beat the FTSE 100 in 2016?
- 5 Of The Most Expensive UK Stocks Right Now
- Why Imperial Tobacco Group PLC, BT Group plc and Derwent London Plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Land Securities Ups Its Dividend
- Why You Should Still Invest In Commercial Property