Edition:
United Kingdom

Dormakaba Holding AG (DOKA.S)

DOKA.S on Swiss Exchange

693.50CHF
16 Aug 2019
Change (% chg)

CHF8.50 (+1.24%)
Prev Close
CHF685.00
Open
CHF685.00
Day's High
CHF695.50
Day's Low
CHF683.00
Volume
5,250
Avg. Vol
9,038
52-wk High
CHF787.50
52-wk Low
CHF573.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Dormakaba Holding Divests Its 40% Minority Stake In ISEO
Tuesday, 24 Jul 2018 

July 24 (Reuters) - Dormakaba Holding AG ::DIVESTS ITS 40% MINORITY STAKE IN ISEO.SELLS SHAREHOLDING IN ISEO TO FACCHINETTI FAMILY, WHO ALREADY OWNS REMAINING 60% IN COMPANY.CLOSING IS EXPECTED TO TAKE PLACE BY FALL 2018, SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY THE ANTITRUST AUTHORITIES.PARTIES HAVE AGREED TO NOT DISCLOSE FINANCIAL TERMS OF THE TRANSACTION.  Full Article

Dormakaba Holding Nominates Riet Cadonau As New Chairman Of Board
Friday, 22 Jun 2018 

June 22 (Reuters) - Dormakaba Holding AG ::RIET CADONAU NOMINATED FOR ELECTION AS NEW CHAIRMAN OF BOARD.  Full Article

Dormakaba Holding H1 Net Profit Up At CHF 113.6 Million
Tuesday, 6 Mar 2018 

March 6 (Reuters) - DORMAKABA HOLDING AG ::H1 SALES UP 19.3% TO CHF 1,400.6 MILLION.H1 EBITDA MORE THAN 20% HIGHER AT CHF 210.9 MILLION.H1 NET PROFIT UP FROM CHF 95.8 MILLION TO CHF 113.6 MILLION.OUTLOOK FOR 2017/18 FINANCIAL YEAR AS A WHOLE: ORGANIC SALES GROWTH OF AROUND 3.5% EXPECTED.SEES FY 2018 EBITDA MARGIN SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN IN 2016/17.  Full Article

Dormakaba Holding issues bonds worth CHF 680 million in two tranches​
Thursday, 28 Sep 2017 

Sept 28 (Reuters) - DORMAKABA HOLDING AG ::‍DORMAKABA ISSUES BONDS WORTH CHF 680 MILLION IN TWO TRANCHES​.‍PROCEEDS OF ISSUE WILL BE USED TO PAY OFF PART OF AN EXISTING SYNDICATED CREDIT FACILITY.‍PROCEEDS OF ISSUE WILL BE USED IN PARTICULAR TO FUND EXPANSION OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES IN NORTH AMERICA​.  Full Article

Dormakaba FY 2016/2017 EBITDA up by 16.4% to CHF 387.3 mln
Tuesday, 12 Sep 2017 

Sept 12 (Reuters) - DORMAKABA HOLDING AG ::FY 2016/2017 SALES INCREASED BY 9.4% TO CHF 2,520.1 MILLION, ORGANIC GROWTH OF 4.3%.FY EBITDA UP BY 16.4% TO CHF 387.3 MILLION, EBITDA MARGIN IMPROVED FROM 14.4% TO 15.4%.FY NET PROFIT INCREASED TO CHF 224.6 MILLION DUE TO HIGHER PROFITABILITY AND POSITIVE TAX EFFECTS OF ACQUISITIONS AND POST-MERGER INTEGRATION.ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ASKED TO APPROVE DIVIDEND OF CHF 14.00 PER SHARE, UP FROM PREVIOUS YEAR’S CHF 12.00 PER SHARE.FOR FY 2017/2018 EXPECTS A SLIGHTLY HIGHER EBITDA MARGIN COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS YEAR (15.4%).EXPECTS TO SEE THE FULL IMPACT OF THE MERGER-RELATED COST SYNERGIES FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2018/19. .CONFIRMS TARGET EXPECTING TO ACHIEVE EBITDA MARGIN OF 18% AND ORGANIC SALES GROWTH OF AT LEAST 200 BASIS POINTS ABOVE GDP GROWTH IN DOMAKABA’S RELEVANT MARKETS IN 2018/19 FINANCIAL YEAR.  Full Article

Exclusive: High-security locks for government and banks hacked by researcher

SAN FRANCISCO Hackers could crack open high-security electronic locks by monitoring their power, allowing thieves to steal cash in automated teller machines, narcotics in pharmacies and government secrets, according to research to be presented Friday at the annual Def Con hacking conference in Las Vegas.