Diploma PLC (DPLM.L)
18 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 20 (Reuters) - DIPLOMA PLC
Diploma PLC:Says acquisition of 100% of Cablecraft Limited, a group of businesses headquartered near Dunstable in the UK and providing essential cable identification, management and termination products and solutions to a broad base of primarily UK based customers.Says this transaction will be immediately earnings enhancing to the Group and will be reported as part of the Controls Sector activities.Says initial net cash consideration to be paid on completion will be 21.0 mln pounds, before acquisition costs, which will be met from the group's existing cash resources and revolving bank credit facility.Says deferred consideration up to a maximum of 5.0 mln pounds will be payable based on earnings before interest and tax achieved in each of the 12 month periods ending March 31, 2016 and 2017. Full Article
LONDON, Nov 27 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 1.33 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) International
- Don't buy Glencore plc, Diploma plc or Berendsen plc until you've read this!
- Should You Buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Diploma PLC & Merlin Entertainments PLC?
- J Sainsbury plc vs Diploma plc vs Boohoo.com plc: Which Is The Best Buy?
- Diploma PLC Flies As Revenues Rise
- Will Diploma Plc Get A Passing Grade This Year?
- What The World's Best Stock Pickers Would Buy