Edition:
United Kingdom

Koninklijke DSM NV (DSMN.AS)

DSMN.AS on Amsterdam Stock Exchange

102.80EUR
11:36am BST
Change (% chg)

€-1.00 (-0.96%)
Prev Close
€103.80
Open
€103.55
Day's High
€103.95
Day's Low
€102.65
Volume
200,575
Avg. Vol
719,235
52-wk High
€105.30
52-wk Low
€68.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Koninklijke DSM And Panaceutics Announce Partnership
Friday, 19 Apr 2019 

April 19 (Reuters) - KONINKLIJKE DSM NV ::DSM AND PANACEUTICS ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP TO BRING COST-EFFECTIVE PERSONALIZED NUTRITION TO CONSUMERS.COLLABORATION WILL SEE DSM EXCLUSIVELY MARKET AND SELL PANACEUTICS NUTRITION PERSONALIZED PRODUCTS IN MULTIPLE MARKETS ACROSS THE AMERICAS, EUROPE AND ASIA.  Full Article

DSM Partners With Stratasys On Stereolithography 3D Printing
Monday, 1 Apr 2019 

April 1 (Reuters) - DSM ::DSM AND STRATASYS FORGE STRATEGIC ALLIANCE FOR STEREOLITHOGRAPHY 3D PRINTING.  Full Article

DSM Completes Increase Shareholding In Andre Pectin To 75%
Monday, 18 Mar 2019 

March 18 (Reuters) - KONINKLIJKE DSM NV ::COMPLETES INCREASE SHAREHOLDING IN ANDRE PECTIN TO 75%.REMAINING 25% OF THE SHARES IN ANDRE PECTIN CONTINUES TO BE HELD BY THE SHANDONG ANDRE GROUP CO., LTD.  Full Article

Koninklijke DSM And Fortify Partner To Develop 3D Printing Composite Materials
Tuesday, 26 Feb 2019 

Feb 26 (Reuters) - KONINKLIJKE DSM NV ::FORTIFY AND DSM PARTNER TO DEVELOP HIGH-PERFORMANCE COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR 3D PRINTING.  Full Article

DSM Venturing Makes Equity Investment In S-Biomedic NV
Monday, 18 Feb 2019 

Feb 18 (Reuters) - KONINKLIJKE DSM NV ::DSM VENTURING HAS MADE AN EQUITY INVESTMENT IN SKIN MICROBIOME COMPANY S-BIOMEDIC NV.  Full Article

DSM FY Adjusted Net Profit Up At 1.03 Billion Euros
Thursday, 14 Feb 2019 

Feb 14 (Reuters) - KONINKLIJKE DSM NV ::REPORTS 2018 RESULTS.DSM INTENDS TO REPURCHASE ORDINARY SHARES WITH AN AGGREGATE MARKET VALUE OF EUR 1 BILLION STARTING IN Q2 2019.UNDERLYING BUSINESS: FY STRONG ORGANIC SALES GROWTH OF 6% - ADJUSTED EBITDA GROWTH OF 6%; 10% ADJUSTED FOR FX - ROCE OF 13.3%, UP 100 BPS.25% DIVIDEND INCREASE FROM EUR 1.85 TO EUR 2.30 PER ORDINARY SHARE.FULL YEAR OUTLOOK 2019 IN LINE WITH STRATEGIC TARGETS.DSM EXPECTS TO DELIVER A FULL-YEAR 2019 MID-TO-HIGH SINGLE DIGIT INCREASE IN ADJUSTED EBITDA.OUTLOOK 2019: AN IMPROVEMENT IN UNDERLYING ADJUSTED NET OPERATING FREE CASH FLOW IN LINE WITH ITS STRATEGY 2021 TARGETS.OUTLOOK 2019: OUTLOOK EXCLUDES THE IMPACT OF IFRS16.  Full Article

DSM Announces JV With Nenter To Produce Vitamin E
Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019 

Jan 29 (Reuters) - KONINKLIJKE DSM NV ::ANNOUNCES JV WITH NENTER TO PRODUCE VITAMIN E.INTENDS TO CREATE A 75/25 JOINT VENTURE WITH NENTER & CO., INC., WHICH WILL INCLUDE ALL NENTER'S PRODUCTION AND RELATED ASSETS FOR VITAMIN E.DSM WILL ACQUIRE A 75% SHAREHOLDING IN JOINT VENTURE, FOR A CASH CONSIDERATION OF ABOUT EUR 135 MILLION.TRANSACTION IS SUBJECT TO SEVERAL REGULATORY APPROVALS AND EXPECTED TO CLOSE IN Q2/Q3 2019.  Full Article

Cargill And Royal DSM To Establish Joint Venture
Thursday, 8 Nov 2018 

Nov 8 (Reuters) - KONINKLIJKE DSM NV ::CARGILL AND ROYAL DSM TO ESTABLISH JOINT VENTURE TO BRING ZERO-CALORIE, COST-EFFECTIVE SWEETENERS TO MARKET FASTER.TOGETHER, COMPANIES WILL PRODUCE HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER, SWEET-TASTING MOLECULES, SUCH AS STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES REB M AND REB D THROUGH FERMENTATION.NEW VENTURE WILL COMBINE BOTH COMPANIES' TECHNOLOGIES FOR PRODUCING STEVIOL GLYCOSIDE PRODUCTS.NEW VENTURE WILL MARKET ITS PRODUCTS UNDER ONE BRAND NAME, EVERSWEET.JOINT VENTURE WILL BE A 50-50 PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN TWO COMPANIES.  Full Article

DSM Q3 Adjusted EBITDA Beats Company-Compiled Poll
Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 

Oct 31 (Reuters) - KONINKLIJKE DSM NV ::REPORTS RESULTS OF FIRST NINE MONTHS 2018.Q3 ADJUSTED EBITDA EUR 406 MILLION VERSUS EUR 390 MILLION IN COMPANY-COMPILED POLL.Q3 ADJUSTED EBITDA EUR 406 MILLION VERSUS EUR 365 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 NET INCOME EUR 188 MILLION VERSUS EUR 1.29 BILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 SALES EUR 2.27 BILLION VERSUS EUR 2.22 BILLION IN COMPANY-COMPILED POLL.FULL YEAR OUTLOOK UNCHANGED.  Full Article

Silfab Solar And DSM Announce Partnership For Production Of High-Power Back-Contact Pv Solar Modules
Wednesday, 15 Aug 2018 

Aug 15 (Reuters) - Koninklijke DSM NV ::STRATEGIC ALLIANCE BETWEEN SILFAB SOLAR AND DSM TO MASS PRODUCE HIGH-POWER BACK-CONTACT PV SOLAR MODULES.  Full Article

Photo

Dutch firm DSM raises profit outlook despite weak Asian markets

AMSTERDAM Dutch speciality chemicals company DSM raised its profit outlook for 2019 on Tuesday, as strong sales of food supplements boosted first-quarter earnings despite weakness in some of its Asian markets.