Dignity PLC (DTY.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
June 1 (Reuters) - UK's CMA::CMA IS LAUNCHING A REVIEW INTO THE £2 BILLION FUNERALS MARKET TO ENSURE THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING A BAD DEAL.MARKET STUDY WILL EXAMINE WHETHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY FUNERAL DIRECTORS ON PRICES AND SERVICES CLEAR ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE.IN PARALLEL TO THE CMA’S MARKET STUDY, HM TREASURY IS LAUNCHING A SEPARATE CALL FOR EVIDENCE ON REGULATION IN THE PRE-PAID FUNERALS SECTOR.CMA DOES NOT INTEND TO EXAMINE THE PRE-PAID SECTOR WITHIN ITS MARKET STUDY.THE RISING LEVEL OF CREMATION FEES WILL BE CONSIDERED AS PART OF THE REVIEW, WITH CREMATIONS NOW ESTIMATED TO ACCOUNT FOR AROUND 75% OF ALL FUNERALS. Full Article
May 14 (Reuters) - Dignity PLC
April 18 (Reuters) - Dignity PLC
March 14 (Reuters) - Dignity Plc
Jan 19 (Reuters) - Dignity Plc
Nov 13 (Reuters) - DIGNITY PLC
Funeral operator Dignity said it expected 2018 to continue to be volatile and stuck to its full-year outlook on Thursday despite rising market expectations.
- Should investors continue to flock to these market stalwarts?
- 'Brexit-proof' your portfolio with Unilever plc, Supergroup plc, Dignity plc and Mediclinic International plc!
- Are National Grid plc, Dignity plc & Watkin Jones plc play-safe bargains?
- 2 steady stocks for the EU referendum: National Grid plc and Dignity plc
- Why Ted Baker plc, Dignity plc, Card Factory plc and Lookers plc are dependable retail darlings!
- Are Tesco plc, Poundland Group plc and Dignity plc set to beat the FTSE 100?