Dignity PLC (DTY.L)
16 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 13 (Reuters) - DIGNITY PLC
Dignity Plc:Says board is proposing final dividend of 14.31 pence per ordinary share, bringing total dividend for the year to 21.45 pence; another increase of 10 percent on the previous year.Says if shareholders approve this payment at annual general meeting (AGM) on June 9, 2016, then it will be paid on June 24, 2016 to members on register at close of business on May 20, 2016. Full Article
* Q3 REVENUE 243.9 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 229.3 MILLION EUROS
- Should investors continue to flock to these market stalwarts?
- 'Brexit-proof' your portfolio with Unilever plc, Supergroup plc, Dignity plc and Mediclinic International plc!
- Are National Grid plc, Dignity plc & Watkin Jones plc play-safe bargains?
- 2 steady stocks for the EU referendum: National Grid plc and Dignity plc
- Why Ted Baker plc, Dignity plc, Card Factory plc and Lookers plc are dependable retail darlings!
- Are Tesco plc, Poundland Group plc and Dignity plc set to beat the FTSE 100?