Electrocomponents PLC (ECM.L)
24 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Electrocomponents Says For Year To 31 March 2018 We Anticipate That Announced Us Tax Changes Will Have Minimal Impact On Group Effective Tax Rate
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Electrocomponents Plc
Nov 14 (Reuters) - ELECTROCOMPONENTS PLC
May 23 (Reuters) - Electrocomponents Plc
LONDON, Nov 27 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 1.33 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) International
- Three shares to buy after today's updates?
- Should You Buy Blinkx Plc, Electrocomponents plc And Sareum Holdings Plc On Today's News?
- Are 600 Group PLC, Rockhopper Exploration Plc And Electrocomponents plc In Terminal Decline?
- Do Today's Updates Make Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc, QinetiQ Group plc & Electrocomponents plc 'Screaming Buys'?
- 3 Bargain Blue-Chips: Unilever plc, Electrocomponents plc & FirstGroup plc
- 5 Super Income Stocks: National Grid plc, WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC, Redde PLC, Carillion plc And Electrocomponents plc