Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
23 Aug 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
May 30 (Reuters) - Man Group Ltd
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Man Group PLC
March 9 (Reuters) - British Hedge Fund Company Man Group
Oct 13 (Reuters) - Man Group Plc
MILAN, Aug 5 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take around 37.7 points off the index. (RIC) COMPANY DIVIDEND STOCK Max (pence) OPTION Shift ASTRAZENEC
- What do today's results mean for Drax Group plc, Croda International plc, SEGRO plc and Man Group plc?
- Are Banco Santander SA, Redde plc and Man Group plc ord USD0.03428571 set to rise by 20%+?
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, Victoria PLC & MAN GROUP PLC Poised For Explosive Growth?
- Should I Invest In STV Group Plc Or Man Group PLC On Today's Results?
- Man Group plc ord usd0.03428571 Up 8% On Interim Results
- 5 FTSE 250 Stocks With Fast Dividend Growth: Unite Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc, Bellway plc, Crest Nicholson Holding plc & Man Group plc