Edition:
United Kingdom

Eni SpA (ENI.MI)

ENI.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

14.48EUR
22 Jan 2019
Change (% chg)

€-0.07 (-0.48%)
Prev Close
€14.55
Open
€14.46
Day's High
€14.53
Day's Low
€14.40
Volume
7,528,674
Avg. Vol
12,222,274
52-wk High
€16.89
52-wk Low
€13.22

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Eni: Vår Energi Has Been Awarded 13 Licenses In Norway
Friday, 18 Jan 2019 

Jan 18 (Reuters) - Eni SpA ::VÅR ENERGI AS (ENI 69.6%) HAS BEEN AWARDED 13 LICENSES IN NORWAY.  Full Article

Eni Says Board Of Directors Approves Bond Issue
Thursday, 17 Jan 2019 

Jan 17 (Reuters) - Eni SpA ::SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVES BOND ISSUE.BOARD APPROVED POSSIBLE ISSUE OF ONE OR MORE BONDS, TO BE PLACED WITH INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS, WITH VALUE UP TO MAXIMUM AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF 3 BILLION EURO.THE BONDS WILL ENABLE ENI TO PRE-FUND THE FUTURE FINANCIAL NEEDS AND TO MAINTAIN A WELL- BALANCED FINANCIAL STRUCTURE.THE BONDS MAY BE LISTED ON ONE OR MORE REGULATED MARKETS.BONDS TO BE ISSUED IN ONE OR MORE TRANCHES BY 31 DECEMBER 2020.  Full Article

Eni Acquires 70 Pct And Operatorship Of Oooguruk Oil Field In Alaska
Thursday, 3 Jan 2019 

Jan 3 (Reuters) - Eni SpA ::ACQUIRES 70% AND OPERATORSHIP OF OOOGURUK OIL FIELD IN ALASKA.ALREADY OWNS THE REMAINING 30% WORKING INTEREST.ACQUISITION OF THE 70% OF OOOGURUK WILL ALLOW TO IMMEDIATELY INCREASE ALASKA PRODUCTION BY ABOUT 7,000 BOPD GROSS.PLANS TO DRILL MORE PRODUCTION WELLS AT OOOGURUK AND NIKAITCHUQ, TARGETS TOTAL ALASKA PRODUCTION BEYOND 30,000 BOED.  Full Article

Saipem, Petrobel Negotiate Zohr Field Contract Addendum Worth More Than USD 1.2 Bln
Thursday, 20 Dec 2018 

Dec 20 (Reuters) - Saipem SpA ::SAIPEM AND PETROBEL HAVE NEGOTIATED AN OFFSHORE CONTRACT ADDENDUM WORTH MORE THAN USD 1.2 BILLION (ADDS CURRENCY).CONTRACT ADDENDUM RELATES TO ACTIVITIES OF "RAMP UP TO PLATEAU" PHASE OF ZOHR FIELD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT.SAYS THE RAMP UP TO PLATEAU PHASE IS SCHEDULED TO COMMENCE IN JANUARY 2019.PETROBEL IS JV BETWEEN EGPC (EGYPTIAN GENERAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION) AND IEOC (ENI UNIT IN EGYPT).  Full Article

OMV, Eni Among Cos Competing For Stake In Refining Unit Owned By Abu Dhabi's State Oil Co- Bloomberg
Friday, 23 Nov 2018 

Nov 23 (Reuters) - :OMV, ENI AMONG COS COMPETING FOR STAKE VALUED AT AS MUCH AS $8 BILLION IN REFINING UNIT OWNED BY ABU DHABI'S STATE OIL CO - BLOOMBERG, CITING SOURCES.  Full Article

Eni Sells To Mubadala Petroleum 20 Pct Of The Nour North Sinai Offshore Concession In Egypt
Monday, 12 Nov 2018 

Nov 12 (Reuters) - Eni SpA ::SELLS TO MUBADALA PETROLEUM A 20% STAKE IN THE NOUR NORTH SINAI OFFSHORE CONCESSION IN EGYPT.  Full Article

Italy's Eni reiterates not involved in Alitalia rescue- spox
Tuesday, 30 Oct 2018 

Oct 30 (Reuters) - A spokesperson for Italy's Eni says: :REITERATES COMPANY NOT INVOLVED IN ALITALIA RESCUE, ANY SUGGESTION COMPANY MIGHT PICK UP STAKE IS "GROUNDLESS" - SPOX.  Full Article

Eni To Take 49% Stake In Three Oil Concessions In Berkine Basin
Monday, 29 Oct 2018 

Oct 29 (Reuters) - Eni SpA ::SAYS SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH SONATRACH FOR THREE ONSHORE CONCESSIONS IN THE NORTH BERKINE BASIN.SAYS ENI TAKE A 49% STAKE IN THREE OIL CONCESSIONS IN THE ONSHORE NORTH BERKINE BASIN, LOCATED IN THE ALGERIAN DESERT.SAYS PRODUCTION IS EXPECTED TO START BY THE END OF 2020.  Full Article

Eni CFO says talks to sell down Mexico Area 1 ongoing but no cash in this year
Friday, 26 Oct 2018 

Oct 26 (Reuters) - Eni CFO says::TALKS TO SELL DOWN STAKE IN MEXICO'S AREA 1 ACREAGE ONGOING, DOES NOT EXPECT ANY CASH IN BY YEAR END.BUYBACK IS A PRIORITY PROVIDING LEVERAGE CONDITIONS MET, ANY M&A ACTIVITY WOULD NOT JEOPARDISE THIS.  Full Article

Eni, BP And NOC Sign Deal To Resume Libyan Exploration
Monday, 8 Oct 2018 

Oct 8 (Reuters) - Eni SpA ::ENI - ENI, BP AND NOC SIGN DEAL TO RESUME LIBYAN EXPLORATION.ENI - AGREEMENT WILL SEE CO BUY 42.5% STAKE, BECOME OPERATOR OF 3 OF BP’S LIBYAN OIL EXPLORATION AREAS.ENI - PARTIES INTEND TO FINALIZE & EXECUTE ALL NECESSARY AGREEMENTS BY CURRENT YEAR-END, WITH AIM OF RE-STARTING EXPLORATION ACTIVITIES IN 2019.  Full Article

UPDATE 1-Italy prosecutors probe Saipem over market irregularities

MILAN, Jan 22 Milan prosecutors have launched a probe into alleged market irregularities involving Saipem and some of its managers including its CEO, the oil service group said on Tuesday.