Experian PLC (EXPN.L)
12 Dec 2017
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 15 (Reuters) - EXPERIAN PLC
LONDON British shares on Friday ended Black Friday just slightly lower, with Paddy Power leading winners against a strong pound, which was poised to rise for a third consecutive week amid growing hopes that Brexit talks could bear fruits next month.
- Do positive trading updates mean it's time to buy Experian plc, B&M European Value Retail SA & Animalcare Group plc?
- Should you buy Experian plc, National Express Group plc and Centaur Media plc today?
- Will National Grid plc, Capita plc and Experian plc help you retire early?
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Experian plc Today?
- BHP Billiton plc, Experian plc And Legal & General Group Plc: 3 Must-Have Income Stocks?
- Should You Buy Experian plc, AVEVA Group plc & Oxford Instruments plc On Today's Results?