Experian PLC (EXPN.L)
18 Jan 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Experian PLC
Dec 31 (Reuters) - Experian PLC
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Experian PLC
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Experian PLC
Dec 3 (Reuters) - :LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE LINES UP EXPERIAN BOSS DON ROBERT AS NEW CHAIR- SKY NEWS. Full Article
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Experian PLC
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Experian PLC
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Rank Group PLC
July 31 (Reuters) - UK's CMA::CMA REFERS MERGER OF CREDIT SCORE PROVIDERS FOR IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION.CMA HAS REFERRED EXPERIAN’S PURCHASE OF CLEARSCORE FOR AN IN-DEPTH MERGER INVESTIGATION.DEADLINE FOR CMA'S FINAL DECISION ON EXPERIAN-CLEARSCORE MERGER IS 14 JANUARY 2019. Full Article
July 20 (Reuters) - UK's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)::UK'S CMA SAYS HAS FOUND THAT EXPERIAN’S PURCHASE OF CLEARSCORE MAY REDUCE COMPETITION FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CHECK THEIR CREDIT SCORE.EXPERIAN, CLEARSCORE HAVE UNTIL JULY 27 TO OFFER SOLUTIONS FOR CMA’S CONCERNS, OTHERWISE MERGER WILL BE REFERRED FOR IN-DEPTH PHASE 2 PROBE. Full Article
Jan 17 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 24 points lower at 6,839 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with FTSE 100 futures down 0.49 percent ahead of the cash market open. * WHITBREAD: British hotel owner Whitbread Plc on Thursday reported a 2.4 percent increase in third-quarter sales and expects 2019 results to be in-line with expectations, as the expansion of its Premier Inn chain pays off. * SAGE: British software company Sage said it had made a strong start to
- Do positive trading updates mean it's time to buy Experian plc, B&M European Value Retail SA & Animalcare Group plc?
- Should you buy Experian plc, National Express Group plc and Centaur Media plc today?
- Will National Grid plc, Capita plc and Experian plc help you retire early?
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Experian plc Today?
- BHP Billiton plc, Experian plc And Legal & General Group Plc: 3 Must-Have Income Stocks?
- Should You Buy Experian plc, AVEVA Group plc & Oxford Instruments plc On Today's Results?