Easyjet PLC (EZJ.L)
24 May 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
April 1 (Reuters) - Easyjet PLC
April 1 (Reuters) - Easyjet Plc
March 18 (Reuters) - Alitalia::DELTA CONTINUES TO EXPLORE WAYS TO WORK WITH FERROVIE DELLO STATO ON ALITALIA, MAINTAIN PARTNERSHIP WITH ALITALIA IN THE FUTURE.DELTA SAYS DISCUSSIONS ON ALITALIA REMAIN ON-GOING AS ALITALIA IS A LONG-STANDING PARTNER OF DELTA. Full Article
March 6 (Reuters) - Italy's Deputy Prime Minister and Industry Minister Luigi Di Maio says: :HOPES TALKS ON ALITALIA DEAL CAN BE CONCLUDED BY MARCH 31, IN ACCORDANCE WITH MARKET RULES. Full Article
Feb 18 (Reuters) - :DELTA, EASYJET CONSIDER UP TO $452 MILLION ALITALIA STAKE- BLOOMBERG, CITING SOURCES. Full Article
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines Inc
easyJet Confirms It Is In Discussions With Ferrovie,Delta Air Lines About Forming Consortium To Explore Options For Future Operations Of Alitalia
Feb 13 (Reuters) - easyJet::EASYJET -CONFIRMS IT IS IN DISCUSSIONS WITH FERROVIE,DELTA AIR LINES ABOUT FORMING CONSORTIUM TO EXPLORE OPTIONS FOR FUTURE OPERATIONS OF ALITALIA.EASYJET SAYS THERE IS NO CERTAINTY AT THIS STAGE THAT ANY TRANSACTION WILL PROCEED. Full Article
Nov 20 (Reuters) - AIRBUS GROUP
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Easyjet PLC
Oct 1 (Reuters) - :EASYGROUP'S STELIOS HAJI-IOANNOU, ON NETFLIX LAWSUIT, SAYS THEY OWN EUROPEAN TRADEMARK IN WORD 'EASY'; CAN'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO USE IT AS BRAND NAME. Full Article
Heightened concerns over the course of Brexit and mounting pressure on Prime Minister Theresa May to step down weighed heavily on Britain's mid-cap index and domestically-focused blue-chip stocks on Thursday.
- Great margins, high dividends, low debt: Are these Footsie shares the best buys on the market?
- Is it time to buy these two undervalued FTSE 100 champions?
- There has never been a better time to buy EasyJet plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA
- 3 blue chip bargains you can't afford to miss!
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 income stocks
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?