Edition:
United Kingdom

Ford Motor Co (F.N)

F.N on New York Stock Exchange

13.23USD
12 Jan 2018
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$13.23
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
9,644,588
52-wk High
$13.28
52-wk Low
$10.47

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Jiangling Motors to pay cash dividend
8:30am GMT 

Jan 16(Reuters) - Jiangling Motors Corp Ltd <000550.SZ>:Says it plans to pay cash dividend of 23.17 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to shareholders .  Full Article

Ford Partners With Postmates To Test Self-Driving Vehicle Deliveries
Tuesday, 9 Jan 2018 

Jan 9 (Reuters) - Postmates::‍POSTMATES - ARE PARTNERING WITH FORD​ TO TEST EXPERIENCE OF SELF-DRIVING VEHICLE DELIVERIES IN 2018.POSTMATES SAYS PILOT PROJECT WILL TEST POTENTIAL OF INCORPORATING FORD'S SELF-DRIVING VEHICLES AS PART OF POSTMATES DELIVERIES IN FUTURE.  Full Article

Qualcomm, Ford Partner On C-V2x Global Initiative
Tuesday, 9 Jan 2018 

Jan 9 (Reuters) - Qualcomm Technologies​::QUALCOMM AND FORD COLLABORATE ON C-V2X GLOBAL INITIATIVE TO IMPROVE VEHICLE SAFETY, TRAFFIC EFFICIENCY AND SUPPORT FOR AUTONOMOUS DRIVING.SAYS CELLULAR VEHICLE-TO-EVERYTHING TECHNOLOGY PLANNED FOR FURTHER FIELD VALIDATIONS BEGINNING H1 2018.SAYS QUALCOMM 9150 C-V2X CHIPSET IS EXPECTED TO BE COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE SECOND HALF OF 2018.  Full Article

Ford Motor ‍Reports December 2017 U.S. Sales Of 242,049​ Vehicles Up 0.9 Percent
Wednesday, 3 Jan 2018 

Jan 3 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co ::FORD MOTOR CO - ‍REPORTED DECEMBER 2017 U.S. SALES OF 242,049​ VEHICLES UP 0.9 PERCENT.  Full Article

Ford Issues Two Safety Recalls In North America‍​
Wednesday, 20 Dec 2017 

Dec 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co ::FORD ISSUES TWO SAFETY RECALLS IN NORTH AMERICA‍​.FORD - ISSUING SAFETY RECALL IN NORTH AMERICA FOR ABOUT 10,610 2018 FORD ESCAPE VEHICLES.FORD SAYS ISSUING SAFETY COMPLIANCE RECALL IN NORTH AMERICA FOR ABOUT 2,167 2018 FORD MUSTANG VEHICLES.  Full Article

Ford CEO Says Product Portfolio Under Review
Thursday, 14 Dec 2017 

Dec 14 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co ::FORD CEO SAYS PRODUCT PORTFOLIO UNDER REVIEW.  Full Article

Ford U.S. Sales Totaled 210,771 Vehicles For Nov, a 6.7 Pct Gain Over 2016‍​
Friday, 1 Dec 2017 

Dec 1 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co ::FORD SALES UP 6.7 PERCENT IN NOVEMBER; F-SERIES ACHIEVES BEST SALES IN 16 YEARS, WHILE FORD SUVS POST BRAND’S BEST NOVEMBER SALES IN 17 YEARS.FORD MOTOR CO - U.S. SALES TOTALED 210,771 VEHICLES FOR NOVEMBER, A 6.7 PERCENT GAIN OVER 2016‍​.  Full Article

Ford Oct China vehicle sales fall 5 pct y/y
Tuesday, 7 Nov 2017 

Nov 7 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Tuesday::Oct China vehicle sales total 105,809 units, down 5 percent y/y, versus unchanged in Sept.Jan-Oct vehicle sales total 938,570 units, down 5 percent y/y, compared with a rise of 10 percent year ago.  Full Article

Ford posts 6.2 pct October sales gain
Wednesday, 1 Nov 2017 

Nov 1 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co :Ford posts 6.2 percent October sales gain, marks best F-series sales in 13 years; Ford Brand SUV sales up 4.6 percent, while strong customer demand lifts Lincoln SUV sales 13.1 percent.Ford Motor Co - ‍​Oct U.S. Sales 200,436 units, up 6.2%.Ford Motor Co says "strong customer demand for high series super duty continues, and now we’re seeing the same for the new 2018 F-150".  Full Article

‍Qualcomm, AT&T, Ford and Nokia launch cellular-V2X connected car technology trials
Tuesday, 31 Oct 2017 

Oct 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co :‍Qualcomm Technologies - Co, AT&T, Ford, Nokia to help accelerate development of connected cars with first announced cellular-V2X trials in the U.S.​.  Full Article

Photo

GM sees flat 2018 earnings, with pickups picking up in 2019

DETROIT General Motors Co said on Tuesday it expects earnings in 2018 to be largely flat compared with 2017, but that profits should pick up pace in 2019 as its revamped line of high-margin pickup trucks hits the U.S. market.